skybytch

How do you feel about women who...

Brit routinely poos in my bathroom before we head out to make a jump. It's almost become a ritual. Doesn't bother me as long as she remembers to turn the fan on.

So nope. No issues with burping. ;)

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

How do you feel about women who burp in public?

It is feak'n hilarious!

Would you date a woman who can belch better/louder/longer than you can?

Suuuuuuuuure! Why Not?

If you would, would you ask her to refrain from doing so when meeting your buddies?

HELL NO! I would be placing bets and making money! ;):P:D:ph34r:B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Guys.

If you would, would you ask her to refrain from doing so when meeting your buddies?

:ph34r:

If you are looking for an honest answer, it is really a "don't care" for me. As long as she does not burp when we are kissing. That bothers me so fucking much I can't stand the thought!

Walt

fan... ya'll houston peeps are getting weak...

You obviously haven't walked in when she's forgotten to turn it on. Her poos hardly qualify as weak.

And from such a teeny tiny thing no less....

:o

- Z

You obviously haven't walked in when she's forgotten to turn it on. Her poos hardly qualify as weak.

And from such a teeny tiny thing no less....

well there is no room for the massive amounts of food/beer combo to digest... what do you expect?
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Guys.

:ph34r:

Great topic! I hadn't worked on my belch in years, but now that my child's at an age that I often humiliate him in public, I'm able to make up for it (in his eyes) by out-belching ALL of his friends. B| Coolest mom in the neighborhood....lol

It's all about strong suction....:o

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

Belching in public? A lady? My goodness, I wouldn't let my brothers get away with that.

Then, of course, on our third date, my now-wife let one go that would have put Dudley "Booger" Dawson to shame. She had previously told me that she can out belch anyone she knows. Boy, did she prove it.

She can belch louder, longer and with such perfect tone and timbre that I find myself in awe of it. It is awesome to behold, and I think it's pretty cool.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

well there is no room for the massive amounts of food/beer combo to digest...

Sometimes she throws that up on the object. That doesn't bother me either.

In fact, one such instance is on the Hold My Beer video in the credits section. I was just stoked that it was captured on video. :S

- Z

The spousal unit lets one go every now and then when she is drinking beer. It's more of a hipcup/burp than a loud belch. I can't complain about an occasional burp because at least she doesn't fart on me. :)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I can out-belch my guy any day.

Mine's pretty good at it, but I think I'm better. Most of the time anyway.

:D:D

Bytch I love you to death, but you don't hold a candle to the swooper guy!! Last time he burped I was removing stomach contents from my goggles >:(

Fire Safety Tip: Don't fry bacon while naked

not a problem but, 1st impressions have to be considered.
I took months before my wife would do anything like that in front of me.

Ok Ted... you're in for it. All you said was that my eyes were blue in the other thread. That's no damn compliment.

Secondly... regarding the poo poo-ing and hurling... well everybody's doing it. Besides, MY shit don't stink.

I'm never going to leave the bathroom fan on anymore (doesn't matter anyway since I excrete perfume like scented feces). And maybe I'll just run upstairs from now on and leave my mark in your toilet :P

...one go that would have put Dudley "Booger" Dawson to shame.

Ah, nostalgia. That was my favorite scene in the picture. Good ol' Curtis Armstrong...B|:D:S

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Such a great question! I can out belch Skymedic anyday. I think he used to think it was kinda cute, and now he hates it. He married me anyway!

As to farting, he has me beat by a long shot. The man asked me to pull his finger during dinner at our wedding reception! Unbelievable!

~Anne

I'm a Doll!!!!