freeflir29

Might as well start a post.....Party in Atlanta!

We don't need to get rid of him. He's a good boy

Well...............as long as you keep his leash tight and don't let him pee on the floor. Well.......unless it's a "Water Sports" thing. :D

uhhh.. easy now. I'm a visual person and Robby is my friend. :P I really dont need that!
:ph34r:

costume is a must make the party fun. Planning on renting a fucking huge lime or the party bus. Get drunk and get up to the usual deBARturery
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Well man, ya'll, it's really a bummer that this is all planned for this weekend. I was hoping to get a bunch of you up to the Orange boogie in VA that very same weekend....damn. After Greene County it sounded like several of you would try to make it.

Now you're gonna miss a great boogie up this way and also my last weekend in the country. Damn. [:/]

I was hoping to get a bunch of you up to the Orange boogie in VA that very same weekend..

Ya know.............at one time I was SUPPOSED to go to that. :D Sorry I'll miss you sweety but I am seriously thinking about vacationing in your new area of the world next April. I have heard VERY good things from friends. ;)

better?

Ummm.............try something that DOESN'T show your face. :D

Well man, ya'll, it's really a bummer that this is all planned for this weekend. I was hoping to get a bunch of you up to the Orange boogie in VA that very same weekend....damn. After Greene County it sounded like several of you would try to make it.

Now you're gonna miss a great boogie up this way and also my last weekend in the country. Damn. [:/]

Don't worry,Clay is never on time.