sunshine

Things you should not do in public restrooms

Change your clothes unless you have something, like your dirty socks, to stand on. Bare feet + public restroom floor = EWWWWWWWW.

I was thinking that last night - the episode of Friends with Julia Roberts was on and she was standing in the men's room barefoot!! EWWWWWWW!!!

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Remember that not everyone likes to come into the stall and find that someone peed all over the toilet. At least wipe it off so that they don't know.

I've often thought that ladies rooms ought to have stalls marked "sitters" and "squatters."

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Don't throw your cigarette butts in the urinal. It makes them soggy and hard to light. :P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Remember that not everyone likes to come into the stall and find that someone peed all over the toilet.

Interesting. I did not think ya'll had that problem.

I definitely have to second that motion. ALthough I try not to do 2 in public. :S

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I found the love of my life through the listings on the wall..:D...at 8pm on Thursdays...:D:D

What you should NOT do is call the one listed as Shrek...or Skinny...or "Loving Brit"
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***I do like the disposable cowboy hats that are FREE in the stall!

BWAAAHHAAA!!!! That's rich!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

At WFFC, there was 3 porto-lets behind manifest.
When people went in them on Saturday (weather day), some guys from an un-named vendor tent would pound it with green apples. (Their accuracy waned later in the day ;))

The night before, the big thing was lurking next to one with a golf cart and parking it in front of the door while occupied.

Use a cell phone. Especially when you're in the stall.

Don't drop your cell phone into the toilet :o

and don't drop it on the floor in the bathroom stall and then scream obscenities because the person on the outside of the door could be one of the students in your fifth grade class[:/]

Use a cell phone. Especially when you're in the stall.

That's the best time to talk. it's like "hey, whatcha doing?" "poopin'"
You at least have 2 free hands until it's time to go.

There's no "I" in team. Yeah, but there's an "I" in Intercourse