kelel01

Weekend numbers

1:2:1

1 great surprise birthday party I threw for my wife's 32nd. Everything worked to perfection until she came home about an hour earlier then expected :S. But a good time was still had by all I think.

Got 2 jumps in this weekend with Jeth. She came to Indiana Skydiving Academy from SDC for Sunday and put up with the crappy weather, and a cessna ;). Ended up jumping in the rain the on the first one and cutting the altitude short on the 2nd but still a good time.

Owe beer for my first chest strap save. Was looking around the plane as we were turning on to jump run and noticed a jumper with a misrouted chest strap. Keep looking out for your friends everyone B|
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

:(:2:0

One hop and pop on the base rig I will be jumping at Bridge Day, and one FF jump where I actually kept up with the group!!:)

You mean you used the BASE canopy in a skydiving rig, right?

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Nah...the hop and pop was just to get a feel on the canopy that I will be borrowing for Bridge Day. We packed it to open quick, but still need to do the modifications for the actual bridge jump (mesh slider, bigger pilot...etc.). So, it isn't an actual base rig....just the canopy I will be jumping. Guess I should have explained that :S
F LORIDA!

1:2:1

1 great surprise birthday party I threw for my wife's 32nd. Everything worked to perfection until she came home about an hour earlier then expected :S. But a good time was still had by all I think.

Got 2 jumps in this weekend with Jeth. She came to Indiana Skydiving Academy from SDC for Sunday and put up with the crappy weather, and a cessna ;). Ended up jumping in the rain the on the first one and cutting the altitude short on the 2nd but still a good time.

Owe beer for my first chest strap save. Was looking around the plane as we were turning on to jump run and noticed a jumper with a misrouted chest strap. Keep looking out for your friends everyone B|

Yup, we had fun even with the damn rain! :)
And to all those Otter snobs who tried to warn me -- the cessna is not that bad!! :P;)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Thanks....after some of the stories I have heard, I figured going for the water would be best, that is if I don't freeze up on the platform.

Try to get ahold of Lemmings BD video. See if whoever is helping you out has a copy...line overs, line twists, bad exits...all from BD. No matter how prepared you think you are....you aren't. Try to watch it to get a better idea....you'll see what I'm saying. I wont do any more BASE jumps for atleast another year or so...more experience needed to live.

Everything worked to perfection until she came home about an hour earlier then expected...

And is that why you only have a "1" listed in the 1st column then? Got INTERUPTED did thee? ;)
Then of course no more for that weekend! [:/]

Sorry, just couldn't resist that. :)
Blues,
-Grant
coitus non circum - Moab Stone

Everything worked to perfection until she came home about an hour earlier then expected...

And is that why you only have a "1" listed in the 1st column then? Got INTERUPTED did thee? ;)
Then of course no more for that weekend! [:/]

Sorry, just couldn't resist that. :)
Blues,
-Grant

Hmmm, guess I should have worded that one a little better ;). She was gone all weekend, until the party Sunday nite. I'm not tellin what happened after the party ;)
------------------------------------------------
I've done so much, with so little, for so long
I'm now expected to do everything with nothing forever

1:9:1

Had a good date, hence the one hump B|. Two jumps Friday, winded out Saturday, and 7 jumps Sunday! Also shredded a tire on the freeway on the way to the DZ Sunday.... that was pretty entertaining! So I'm pretty sure I owe someone at AAA beer.