skinnyshrek

ghosts

So anyone got any good stories? I do believe and have had a few encounters with them. Just curious to see if everyone else has.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You mean real life one's?

Too Bad I will not be there this weekend!

I am going to try to make in Sept. Though.

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Yes real life ones..I love the show ghost hunters and most haunted. Good viewing...On another note do you every have the feeling someone is there and kinda get weird messages...And no i have not been doing shrooms..

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Michael is off on a ghost hunt right now in New Orleans. He's weird like that. Too bad he moved away from me before we got a chance to go ghost hunting 'round here.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

no i have not been doing shrooms..

Are you SURE? You may have forgotten! :ph34r:

when I was little I lived three blocks from "Amityville" My Mother would not let me ride my tricycle down that street. :D
OUr dog used to bark at empty chairs.
One night My Mother awoke to find the light on and me laughing. She had put me to bed hours before. :S

I had a freaky experience once where it felt like someone was holding me down and I could not breath. It was a real trip. I was freaked out for awhile over that one. :S

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

I want to go up to gettysburg i hear that is full of ghosts be neat to see one but on the other hand i don't really want to..lol

There is supposedly a ghost named green eyes up here at the Chickamauga Battlefield in North Georgia... I can't remember the whole story behind it, but he's been haunting the battlefield since the Civil War.

Hey great RoamingDZ event.Ghost hunting at Chickamauga Battle Field.What do you think???

I live in Baton Rouge, LA and only about 35-45 minutes away is the Myrtles plantation in St Francisville which is supposedly one of the most haunted in the country. Its a Bed N Breakfast so I plan on staying there for at least a night or two as soon as I find someone that wants to come along :)

Tried checking out availiblity on Halloween but its booked for years in advance on that day :)

Only skydivers know why the birds sing!

Jim

No seriously i would like to find a haunted place in Ga and maybe we could all throw a roaming party there. All bring our cameras and see if we catch anyting.

Great site also TAPS forget the address but they are good. Amazing some of the stories you read on there

ESp is different but have you ever had a feeling like you should call your relatives I had it the other day and it was like my uncle was talking to me. So when i did and told them about it it was weird. I knew what was going on over seas before anyone could call me..Nothing serious but it was something i should of called. I really do bel;ieve that relatives that have passed on still look over you

Remind me this weekend to tell you the Phantom P-3 story when I was in the Philippines. Freaky shit.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Drunk in grave yard one nite .. Asshole knocks over two tombstones .. feel three heavy thumps undre my feet .. run & leave .. go back 2 hrs later & put them back up rite . FUCKING HEAVY !! yes i can relate !
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

I live in a house that sits alone out in the country, it was built in 1923. I can't say that I've ever had a ghostly encounter, but.....there is one room (a hallway/passage way) toward the rear of the house that I feel very uncomfortable in, I have since we moved here four years ago, I rarely use that hallway and never at night.

When I do walk through there, I walk quickly always looking straight ahead, I have even caught myself snapping my fingers nervously as I walk through. Most of the time I'll walk all the way around the house instead of walking the eight steps through that hallway.

Weird huh.