j0nes

Lower back tattoos

Call me ironic:P. Okay, I'm not getting a tattoo, but a belly piercing...so sue me! :P

you can always remove the piercing, not a huge deal.

tattoos are forever.

You can get tattoos removed...just more expensive.

And even after removing a piercing, there can be a scar. I got a tear in my tongue from my piercing from too much swelling. I took it out and still have the tear. That was 6 years ago.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

ahhh another sexist remark from grue.... what a shocker... so there okay on men but not women?

I didn't take it so much as sexist, but a statement that the female human body is perfect "as is". No adornment needed.

Walt

yeah, what HE said! :| I don't know grue to well, but he doesn't come across as sexist at all.Hmmph, women! :D

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

Sexy. Tough. Cute. Trendy. Youthful. Pretty.

Tattoos are inked for many reasons, but one thing that is held in common is that they are done to add to your appearance. Getting tattooed is a very intense and personal experience. Tattoo artists really are artists. They have extensive abilities and creativity. The design’s limits are only your imagination.

That doesn’t mean that getting tattooed is some kind of instant elixir of passion or that it’ll magically make you irresistible. It’s like an amplifier — the wrong modifications can emphasize the parts of you that are unattractive, but the right ones can emphasize your best features. If you want something done right, see a professional.
:P

Body Art…..works with the lines and contours of your body. A tattoo does not just have to sit there, as if someone has placed a decorative postcard on your body. The best tattoos often look graceful and eye-pleasing because of how they work with your anatomical assets. If you place something on your hip, a more flat or horizontal design would work because your hip is aesthetically oriented this way. If you were placing something on the back of your neck, a longer design may work better with the vertical slope of your neck.

Lower back tattoos placed asthetically can work with your anotomical assets. Example: pic 1 compared to pic 2. My lower back tattoo was designed, to work with the contour of my body.

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

I think the hip piercings look ESPECIALLY sexy with the C-section scar.

C section incisions are generally located just above the pubic bone, not halfway up to the belly button. That way they won't show when you wear a bikini. The one you're talking about looks more like scarring from the below the belly button piercing in the other pic.

Personally I think my C section scar is kinda cool. Not only do I have a great story to go with it, I got a great kid out of it too.

Each one of my 20 tattoos represents a spiritual or intellectual search for something. They will be eternal searches and therefore will be on me forever. I get them touched up but doubt I will get more. I got some on the lower back as well but rarely show any of them to people. They aren't visible and I don't show them off. I don't care if people know but am not in the habit of worrying about whether anyone knows or not.

It was personal and not done for any reason meant to sexually entice or to prove anything or be 'cool'. :S I like them and got them before lower back stuff was 'cool'. People can think what they like about them including you. I own my back, I look at it every day. You don't have to so think what you like. ;) Why would I care about anyone's elses opinion of MY body.

Rant over. :$

I notice you said no discussion. Did you really think that would work?? lol- :D:P