schafdog

Thanks for the support, donations, wishes and love

Thank you very much for the support, donations, well wishes, love and memories. Personal thank you to the following : Relative Workshop, Sunpath Products, Performance Designs, Bushman from Aerodyne, Bob Hallett and everyone as Skydive Deland, Rusty who BBQ'd (Braai), Carey, Doug and Yvonne from SkySystems, Arlo, Kim, Pablito, Justin, Tara, Carmel, Kim, Rosi, Mark, Candy, Vladi, DVG, Lara, Sandy, Danielle, Sangiro and Skymamma and friends from Dropzone.com, Norman, Maha, Bob. We had an awesome day on Saturday and shared some great memories about Piers, Krystal, Bruno and Egon. Thanks for all the well wishes from friends and family from all around the world. The skydive turned out great, the partying afterwards was awesome and the "flaming footie" painfully bliss! I am sure there were smiles from our friends as they looked on at the antics below! These friends are forever etched in our memories! Thank you again to everyone who was able to attend, who sent wishes, who shared the love and memories.
With kind regards
//Kevin

Kevin~

You and everyone else did a wonderful job organizing the Memorial. It was also really impressive how you got the storm to pass so the memorial jumps could go on! The evening was lovely and the slide show was especially moving. :)
Now I need to go get myself some Mandarin Vodka. That stuff is yummy! B|
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Thanks Kevin and everyone else involved. I'm sure they were smiling down on us. The day was a great tribute to the lives they lived.

I've seen some of the scars from the flaming footy game and the night will be remembered for a long time and several people will have life long reminders......

Please don't forget to drop a copy of the slide show by Relative, I know that I was not the only one over here that didn't get a chance to see it.

Thanks again to everyone that put it together.

Mark Klingelhoefer

Thank you everyone for the wonderful memorial for Krystal, Piers, Egon and Bruno. It truly meant alot to Krystal's family. I have never been so in awe of the love portrayed by Krystal's "extended family". The day spent with all of you really helps me in dealing with the loss of my beautiful niece. I don't know how to thank you all personally, just know that we now understand why Krystal love you all and after watching the magnificient dives, can understand "that delicious feeling" even though I have never experienced it myself. Godspeed to all of you and please feel free to keep in touch!
Love to you all....Aunt Kimmie, Red and the entire Koch family! ([email protected])