RkyMtnHigh

$20 Stretch

One jar peanut butter - $3
Two cheap loaves of bread - $2.50
One dozen eggs - $2.00
Ten packages of ramen noodles - $1.00

There's twenty sammiches and ten noodles, with the eggs for variety six or more times - 30 meals. Food for a week for under $9.

Leaving $11 for beer.

Brilliant Lisa!B|

I agree!! B|

And I'd go with what someone else said too, buying a 10lb bag o' potatos is $1.50. I see you're back from the store already, but if you have to go out again, make sure you have some salt n' pepper and margarine (cheaper than butter :P) and you can make smashed potatos, oven-baked chips, fried tatos, home fries, hash browns, baked tatos, yumm....:)
Also rice and mac n' cheese are pretty decent prices.

$20 unfortunately is only 1/4 tank in my SUV...:(
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

I have two teenagers at home, both girls. I can stretch $20 about 8-12 minutes.

I got you beat, I have two teenage boys. One of them is in college. $20 buys me two pages in one of the books he needed for a class:S
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Plus I might even get a smypathy 20 on the way out.

Milk it now while you have the chance. They stop doing that once you get to be my age! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

But, my "big shot" customers had a $1K happy hour last Friday night which broke the bank til next payday and/or I get reimbursed:D

Don't you hate waiting for those expense checks? I was wanting to get mine today (about 3K) but it looks like I won't have it until next week:(
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

I have two teenagers at home, both girls. I can stretch $20 about 8-12 minutes.

I got you beat, I have two teenage boys. One of them is in college. $20 buys me two pages in one of the books he needed for a class:S

Yes I know, thats next year.:S

note to self: order new canopy NOW!!
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

Ive had it last anywhere from a week to hour.DEpends on whether I need to eat get,feul or say f$%&^&* and go to the bar. Hey by the way,RkyMtnHigh since we are on the subject of $$$ anything on the resumes I sent ya. And YA didn't help name my new puppy ethier.
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

Guess they love me more than your parents love you.

I think you're right! I know they've always loved my brothers more than me. Being the middle child and the only female sucks. :ph34r:

Actually, I think it's a skydiving thing. If I'm going to "waste" money on skydiving, they're certainly not going to give me any money to help the cause!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon