katiebear21

Just switched from Pete's Strawberry Blonde to Mich Ultra - Ich!

my bad beer story is when i visit a gas station that just serves bud light when asked about the imports they point to michelob...Goto Thomasville it happens..These people should be shot..
On a side note what with chucky? Is his terrets playing up:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I think the worst beer of all time that I've ever had was Genesee (sp?) beer (bottled in Rochester, NY). Almost no taste at all... just water with a little alcohol. Blech! B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I think the worst beer of all time that I've ever had was Genesee (sp?) beer

That's what we drank when we had a little more money . . . we splurged on Genessee and left the "BEER" beer for the poor beer drinkers. :S

Then in college it was Hamm's. Boy was that bad.
Arrive Safely

John

you can always find a decent micro brew (if you're in the right area, that is).

i used to love pete's wicked ale until they changed the description from "original american brown ale" to "ruby-brown ale".
oh, wait. it wasn't the change in description that turned me off - it was the change in recipe and taste.
Padalcek - CCO, HF-17
http://www.theflyinghellfish.com
I'm not a real skydiver - but I do play one on dz.com.

No bad beer story from me. I only drink the good stuff.

and just what do you call the 'good stuff'? One of my oldest friends swears 'Milwaukee's Best Light' beer is the good stuff! She wouldn't touch a Sierra Nevada Porter with a ten foot pole! Taste for beer, just like taste for food, is a very personal thing...

Me, I'll take the SN Porter! yum! :ph34r:

"If all you ever do is all you ever did, then all you'll ever get is all you ever got."