BGill

Prostitution, Atlanta Skydiving Center damaged! (headline funny)

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?pnpID=725&NewsID=655702&CategoryID=3436&show=localnews&om=0

I just found this headline that reads "Prostitution charges filed against suspects; Atlanta Skydiving Center damaged"

...it's a sad sad day when prostitution becomes a problem on dropzones.;) Hell, I'd whore myself out for free jumptickets any day! :);)

dood, did you read the article? That's someone's home that just got fucked up.

Say what you will about their business practices, but breaking into someone's home ain't right.

i did read the article and i agree that it sucks that it happened to someone's home. i was going along with the more lighthearted jokes about ASC and picture theft.

someone had thrown a concrete bull skull through a glass door at a mobile home there and removed approximately 27 pictures with frames valued at $150 from the wall inside the center.

Disgruntled ex-employee?
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I was thinking the same thing. :D A bunch of stuff with no monetary value. Kinda like the time my house got broken into in college and they took our VHS tapes and stuff, and poured all our liquor out on the floor, then turned the volume on our TV way up - it was pointless.

dood, did you read the article? That's someone's home that just got fucked up.

Say what you will about their business practices, but breaking into someone's home ain't right.

damage that was done to the Atlanta Skydiving Center on Aug. 22.

It doesn't sound like someones "home". It sounds more like a DZ trailer/headquarters.

j
Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

someone had thrown a concrete bull skull through a glass door at a mobile home there and removed approximately 27 pictures with frames valued at $150 from the wall inside the center.

DAMN! They took the good ones! $5.55 each!

You can have it good, fast, or cheap: pick two.

Yeah, but they went in through the window. And they did other stuff, too. That was just the mildly amusing stuff they did - oh, wait, except for the tragic loss of our alcohol, whilst we were all under 21 (thereby making it more difficult to replace :D).

Maybe it was the cops teaching us a lesson . . . or God. :o

With as many people as ASC has screwed over... there is no possible way to narrow it down enough to even speculate as to who did it.

Shit, that makes us all SUSPECTS !!!!!!!
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

I called Skyride and ordered a prostitute...15% off the normal price with video...They told me she was only 20 minutes away.....after 3 days of driving around I couldn't find her.....I called them and they told me I took a wrong turn....I called them back and they said I could take the coupon to any other prostitute....That prostitute wouldn't take it....I called them back again and tried to get a refund They said "What are you complaining about! We just F*&%ed You!"

BSBD
Home of the Alabama Gang

I called Skyride and ordered a prostitute...15% off the normal price with video...They told me she was only 20 minutes away.....after 3 days of driving around I couldn't find her.....I called them and they told me I took a wrong turn....I called them back and they said I could take the coupon to any other prostitute....That prostitute wouldn't take it....I called them back again and tried to get a refund They said "What are you complaining about! We just F*&%ed You!"

That is some funny shit right there! Thanks for the laugh!