RickNC

Goggles

I don't know about that. What do you do if you lose your goggles?
I did a tracking dive and the track was so insane (B|) that one of my contacts blew out (I was wearing goggles). I've got -10 on both eyes and it was a pretty exciting landing as I completely lost depth perception. I was lucky to walk away from it. I don't wanna know what would happen if I completely lost my sight...

i got way cools.... They have an insert which sits bellow the plastic of the goggle.... costs about 100 aud to get them set up....if you need to change your script then just change the inserts.....

Otherway is to have the perscription on the outside but because of the cuvature of the goggle this can be hard ( and expensive)....
.....And you thought Kiwis couldn't fly!!!!

I was checking out the SportRX and they appear to fit the bill. My eyes are not that bad however for long distance I do need glasses. I understand most people prefer clear goggeles but I would have to get a slight tint due to how light sensitive my eyes are. Thanks.