swedishcelt

Bored on a Saturday.

Hey girl! Sorry that you are bored. I've been there with the ankle injury...and it sucks!

I cannot stay online after this post, but I have a suggestion. If you are still considering coming here for the Locks for Love weekend early next year. (We'll have haircuts for the children's wigs, skydiving, tunnel flying and partying all weekend with the girls.) Perhaps you can make a list of all the things that you'd like to do while here during that weekend, and either post it to the Locks of Love thread or PM me. When I am able to spend some time looking it over, I will call or PM you. You can help me to plan our fun weekend. It will give you something to look forward to for when you can jump/fly, again! :)

Hi Rosa. Will do. Am looking forward to it! :)

YEAH!!! OK, I'm still here, but I am loggin off after this post.

I am so happy! I just really want you to come out here. I think that we would have so much fun, especially since your birthday is the last week in January! I still don't have the date of the event set, but it's only because it needs to be approved by others. I would hate to have it the same weekend of the 10-ways, etc. It's up to the DZ and the tunnel to give me feedback on when it would be best. Thankfully, we have time to properly plan this out.

I'm really looking forward to hearing your ideas...:)

Brgzzzzzmpfchunk!:|
Exciting Saturday indeed. 3 naps, 2 DVDs, pizza. Now white wine. Itch on my left arm kept me busy for 12 seconds. Life is good.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I have an itch inside on my leg you can scratch! :)
You might not get your hand back though. >:(

:o>:(>:(>:(
I've created a monster!:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Bwaaaaaaaaaa! Arrrrrghhhh!!! *sigh. :|:(B|

Wouldn't you just love to stick your head out of a window at your home and just scream as loud as you can? I am out here in the middle of nowhere PA so I bet all I would get is a coyote yelp or a cow mooing in the distance though. :|

I actually did that on my last night in Ft Lauderdale before moving up to West Palm Beach:D..I opened the sliding glass door on my balcony and screamed to the top of my lungs "I'M OUTTA HERE YOU BUTT CHEETOHS!!!!!" It felt sooooooooooooo good! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Bwaaaaaaaaaa! Arrrrrghhhh!!! *sigh. :|:(B|

Wouldn't you just love to stick your head out of a window at your home and just scream as loud as you can? I am out here in the middle of nowhere PA so I bet all I would get is a coyote yelp or a cow mooing in the distance though. :|

I actually did that on my last night in Ft Lauderdale before moving up to West Palm Beach:D..I opened the sliding glass door on my balcony and screamed to the top of my lungs "I'M OUTTA HERE YOU BUTT CHEETOHS!!!!!" It felt sooooooooooooo good! DO IT!!! DO IT!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

I would but it would wake my parents. What is a butt cheetoh? :)