namgrunt

WHAT DO YOU DO FOR A LIVING

I own a web design and marketing studio that also designs DVDs. I sold my two Information Brokerage companies years ago, but still do some freelance info brokerage. Get paid to give seminars about information retrieval and ad-hoc business consulting. Also I am the proud owner of ihatemail.com.

Nice to meet you toot!

No not at all... I write pop up adds...;)

You just made my shit list! :| :D

Ah, no big deal, my security firewall blocks them all anyway... ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I stand guard, so that you can sleep,
I take the fight to the enemy so he doesn't have a chance to take the fight to your families. I will not forget that the freedom of our nation will require me to someday pay the ultimate sacrifice in defense of this country.
zulu

International Exports for an Oil Field services company.

I thought I had it bad, until I found out the benefits the company that bought us calls benefits. :|

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I am a partner in a small law firm in a podunk Central Valley Califronia town. The other partner in the firm is my wife. We handle family law and real estate litigation, as well as other forms of civil litigation.

I am thus ensured of my continuing legacy as an asshole. Not only am I AN asshole, but I am TOP asshole in my office.

However, when it comes down to it, my living consists of figuring out what the hell I'm doing, covering my ass, and asking myself how in the hell I allowed myself to get sucked into this field. Considering my extreme personality deficits, I could have made far more money as a thief without the civil liability risks associated therewith.

But, the job allows me to spend time with my son. Those mornings that I arrive at work at 6:00 a.m. allow me to leave work by 1:30 p.m. or 2:00 p.m. so that I can get my son and hang with him all afternoon. Practicing with my wife also means that he's not stuck in day care for 10 hours a day like the children of other attorneys are. FUCK THAT. He's my son, and if he's gonna cause trouble, I want to teach him how to cause trouble the right way and not learnit from other kids.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Respiratory Therapist/ Paramedic,on leave for about two years so far because of my "hobbie" hopfully back in the field by Oct. or Nov. Since my leave I've been a waterproofer, sales rep. assembler and now looks like my new "job" is night shipping and receiving clerk
--------------------------------------------------
Growing old is mandatory.Growing up is optional!!

D.S.#13(Dudeist Skdiver)

(radar jamming.... haha Eat that FAA)

I see. ;)

I'm air traffic controller at SoCal TRACON, and my hobby is to wear my jump suit with "FAA" emblazoned on the back. I can even get on full loads, and I'm always right. :D

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman