RkyMtnHigh

William Brightwell...Gold Coast

How is William doing? How are you doing Laurel? I am still praying for boith of you!;)

William is having a lot of trouble breating due to the pneumonia. He is also having a few preventative measures taken before things worsen like a central line put in today. (I have been wanting one for 5 days, now). Tomorrow he will get a tracheostomy, peg in his stomach and a filter in his arterie. Other than that, he is still K.O.ed. It is becoming increasingly hard to come home to a Williamless house, but at least I feel like progress in proactive care for him is finally being taken.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

How is William doing? How are you doing Laurel? I am still praying for boith of you!;)

William is having a lot of trouble breating due to the pneumonia. He is also having a few preventative measures taken before things worsen like a central line put in today. (I have been wanting one for 5 days, now). Tomorrow he will get a tracheostomy, peg in his stomach and a filter in his arterie. Other than that, he is still K.O.ed. It is becoming increasingly hard to come home to a Williamless house, but at least I feel like progress in proactive care for him is finally being taken.

OMG...Laurel...I love you and William so much and this is so hard to hear..dammit...I have so many prayer warriors on this one..I can only expect miracles in your lives....[:/] Please God...comfort these two amazing people! ...and their families.

More Houston prayers coming your way. Many of them.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

OMG, I can't believe I missed this...

Laurel stay strong girl! I know how difficult it is sitting at the bedside unable to make things better... keep talking to William, keep your love alive. I know it's emotionally and physically taxing, but he can hear/feel your love.

My heart and prayers are with you both. I'll be sending tons `o strength and healing energy your way.

Love, g

Raddest ho this side of Jersey #1 - rest in peace brother
Beth lost her cherry and I missed it
.... you want access to it, but you don't want to break it.

I add my prayers to those already being said, pleas sent to God's ear that William heals fully, and that Laurel reaches out to those around her when the need is strong. That she feels the love, knows the love, and owns the love of her William, knowing that nothing can change that love and deepest connection. And that William feels the love, knows the love, and owns the love of his Laurel, knowing nothing can change that love and deepest connection. And that William and Laurel both are completely, totally, and always surrounded by angels, both physical and etheral, and feel the certainty of their protection and love.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Can someone post an address so we can send cards.

I've never met either of you guys but know I'm sending my love, prayers and strength. Having seen firsthand what can happen in a situation like this know that medical miracles can and do happen so don't give up. Keep talking to him and laughing with him and yelling at him too...I firmly believe he can hear you and will fight with all his strength to get back to you if for no other reason than to set you straight for yelling at him.

Hang in there Laurel. Keep up your strength as it will be a long road but one well worth the travel just to have him back.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Day 10: Unconscious and nonresponsive, still. He got a tracheostomy and peg in his stomach today. He will get a filter tomorrow morning to prevent him from having pulmonary arrest if he throws a clot. His pneumonia is still bad but it looks like the contusions in his brain have gone down. Yeah! Lots of people have been sending him cards and letters, which I am saving (along with this thread) to read to him when he wakes up. He will be so overjoyed when he sees how much love has been sent his way. I am absolutely beside myself with the amount of outreach. I know William is the best human on the earth, but it is overwhelming to see how many people love him and how many people he has touched in this sport. If you would like to send him a card, you can send it to:
University of Alabama Medical Center
Attn: William Brightwell
Surgical/Trauma ICU - 8th floor
2451 Fillingin St.
Mobile, AL 36617-2293

Thank you thank you thank you everyone that has sent their love and prayers to him.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Laurel, read those cards to him now! You will love hearing peoples thoughts, and believe it or not, he can probably hear most of what you read to him too. Also, it will help time move just a little easier for you. We are all thinking about both of you, and keeping you at the top of our prayer lists. If William has a favorite author, or loves the comics, read them to him too. He will want to come back to you, all the more.
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]