RkyMtnHigh

William Brightwell...Gold Coast

Will was my instructor on my first and second aff jumps. From Canada our thoughts and prayers are their for him and his family.

William and Laurel mean so much to so many of us...please keep the prayers coming....

Laurel just keep telling william what i sent you in the email.
Jeremy Jana, AN myself are going to come up this weekend and see william at the hospital.
so i'll go and get him in shape

Look what i made at work today mom!! Put it on the fridge
http://www.bouda.moonfruit.com

Update bump?

Day 5: He is still unconscious and on a ventilator. He is developing pneumonia and now has high blood pressure and high sugar. He is on blood pressure meds, antibiotics and insulin to alleviate those issues. We are hoping that he wakes up soon. I have been told that his progress might have to be measured in weeks rather than days.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Update bump?

Day 5: He is still unconscious and on a ventilator. He is developing pneumonia and now has high blood pressure and high sugar. He is on blood pressure meds, antibiotics and insulin to alleviate those issues. We are hoping that he wakes up soon. I have been told that his progress might have to be measured in weeks rather than days.

Thanks for the update Laurel. Prayers continue.

Update bump?

BUMP...for all the prayers we can get.

what an awful week.:( i'm sending prayers and thoughts your way.
can we make this sticky?

I think the Mods can make this a sticky if they feel it is appropriate. Laurel has a long road ahead..my heart goes out to her. She's being so strong.

Anyone heard from Laurel today?

Here I am. Day 6: William is still unconscious and unresponsive. I believe that his lungs are bruised and that is why he doesn't want to breath deeply on his own. I do think he is cognizent of his surroundings and pain and he just needs more time to heal before he is ready to wake up. His face is looking great, though. I think he might have his stitches over his eye taken out tomorrow.
PMS#28, Pelogrande Rodriguez#1074
My Pink M

Anyone heard from Laurel today?

Here I am. Day 6: William is still unconscious and unresponsive. I believe that his lungs are bruised and that is why he doesn't want to breath deeply on his own. I do think he is cognizent of his surroundings and pain and he just needs more time to heal before he is ready to wake up. His face is looking great, though. I think he might have his stitches over his eye taken out tomorrow.

Oh God I hope so hard for you both that he builds his strength up soon and wakes up and says Hello...!

<<<>>>

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"