Luna

100-Way VA State Record - Jumpers Needed!

September 8-11, Skydive the Point is hosting 100-way Virginia State Record attempts. This record attempt will coincide with Carol Clay's annual Birthday Bash boogie, as well as her 15,000th skydive.

We are in need of more jumpers for this attempt! If you feel that you are qualified and would love to join this attempt, please PM me immediately and I will get you in touch with Carol.

I know it's only a week away, but we could still use some people for this record-attempt. If you are interested and think you might qualify, or know anyone who might, please contact me ASAP. Even if you can't make it out until Friday the 9th. Hell, even if you can't make it out until Saturday teh 10th, we might put you on the list!

I wish we could! :D As it stands we are probably going to lose our shirts on this record, but it'll be worth it!

For any east coast (or independently wealthy ;)) JFTC participants, though, this would make a great warm-up!

Damn, I wish I had the skills to do something like this ... maybe some day. I was born and raised in Virginia and would love to support the home state (not to mention I'm sure the family would love to see me). Just won't be on this attempt, I don't think...
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I wish we could! :D As it stands we are probably going to lose our shirts on this record, but it'll be worth it!

For any east coast (or independently wealthy ;)) JFTC participants, though, this would make a great warm-up!

Now that brought a smile to my face.

I really do wish I could attend, but since I'm not independently wealthy, I'll have to send "vibes" that the record is built.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Now that brought a smile to my face.

I really do wish I could attend, but since I'm not independently wealthy, I'll have to send "vibes" that the record is built.

If they have enough to beat the 88 way unofficial record from '99, it'll be about time! Wish I could come back and do it again but with no job currently, I have no way to make it... [:/]
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban