skinnyshrek

tony suits

Ok i ordered my new camera suit 3 weeks ago. It just arrived fed-ex. talk about a quick turn around. Have to say, i have since skydiving had about 10 jump suits and this is far the fastest delivery time ever. Maybe i had preferential treatment being a fellow Brit:D:D
Anyone else had a quick turn around like this?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm usually the patient type so I don't bother with rush service, so all these are non-rush times.

-pit special from tony suit took about 7 weeks (fall 03)
-freefly cargo pants from tony suit took about 4 weeks (spring 04)
-bomber freefly suit from flite suit took about 4 weeks (spring 05)

I just ordered a camera suit from tony suit this weekend, we'll see how it goes.

I got My "Jedei" in 10 days.

That was when Brian used to build and test jump every canopy before sending it to its owner.

Now that is AWESOME customer Service!

Oh did I mention it got to Texas 10-Days from the order placement?

B|

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Its a camera suit with these weird pockets on the legs. Anyone had any experience with these? Apparently, it gives you more lift

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I ordered mine about four, almost five weeks ago and it is still not here:(
“Sometimes when I reflect back on all the beer I drink I feel ashamed. Then I look into the glass and think about the workers in the brewery and their hopes and dreams. If I didn’t drink this beer, th

10 days i got my nitro in 9...lol

Maybe so but was it sewen by the owner? Was it test jumped by the Engineer/Designer?:ph34r::P:D

Do you know the person who did your canopy personally?:D:P:ph34r:B|

I Highly doubt it.:P

I am going to try to make it to the boogie. If gas prices keep going up I am not sure. The Madness of it all! :S

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!! B|

"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

10 days i got my nitro in 9...lol

Maybe so but was it sewen by the owner? Was it test jumped by the Engineer/Designer?:ph34r::P:D

Do you know the person who did your canopy personally?:D:P:ph34r:B|

Well, call Beezy he is the owner yes he test jumped it yes he even masterbated over the canopy before i jumped it...I think its some sort of approval they do at hiper:D

I Highly doubt it.:P

I am going to try to make it to the boogie. If gas prices keep going up I am not sure. The Madness of it all! :S

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!! B|

That SHIT was encrypted in the middle of my quote. Don't make me look that hard for the reply again! >:( :ph34r::D:S:)

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got my last Wings container in 2 days from the time I ordered it and that included custom tye-dye. I couldn't believe they made me wait 2 whole days but what can you do. Some people just don't know what good service is ;)
Time flies like an arrow....fruit flies like a banana