cocheese

Corn on the cob

and some butter and salt.

If you haven't had this in a while, do it.

Got floss ?

Just had a couple ears for dinner tonight... B|
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Aw, I just like my corn on the cob plain without salt or butter or anything.

Also - I'm wondering if I'm the only one on the planet that eats corn on the cob in rows. I leave none to waste and for some reason people think I'm weird. I just started doign that when I figured out that the reason I don't like corn on the cob is that it would always get caught in my teeth. My methodical method prevents that.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

I saw the kernels off with a knife. I positively hate to touch food with my fingers...it's barbarian. :$ I use a fork and a knife for everything.

How do you eat potato chips? Or ice cream sandwiches? Or any sandwiches? Or candy bars?

Heck, I'm good with a fork and a knife, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna perform a skilled dissection on a chicken leg. That sucker's going to be quickly consumed with fingers!

My wife is hotter than your wife.

How do you eat potato chips? Or ice cream sandwiches? Or any sandwiches? Or candy bars?

Heck, I'm good with a fork and a knife, but I'll be damned if I'm gonna perform a skilled dissection on a chicken leg. That sucker's going to be quickly consumed with fingers!

Lawrocket for president!B|

Let's not forget hotwings, ribs, pizza, and good middle eastern or Ethiopian food.

Sometimes, you just have to use fingers.

As for the corn, I hate canned. Grilled on the cob is best!
Sky, Muff Bro, Rodriguez Bro, and
Bastion of Purity and Innocence!™

Lawrocket for president!B|

Let's not forget hotwings, ribs, pizza, and good middle eastern or Ethiopian food.

Sometimes, you just have to use fingers.

As for the corn, I hate canned. Grilled on the cob is best!

I eat hotwings, ribs, pizza and corn on the cob with a fork and a knife. I do it without thinking now. I have only had Ethiopian (I think that is what it was...) just once and yes I used my hands. Had good company and a wine buzz going at the time though so I let down my hair a little... I eat chips of course with my fingers. :D

Yea, I hate eating messy food too! I will eat corn on the cob, but with holders. I'll eat pizza with my hands but I try to get as much grease off first with napkins. I won't eat wings at all and only ribs with a fork and knife. I won't eat watermelon or a peach if it means it will be dripping down my chin, I like it all cut up so I can eat it with a fork. Thank goodness I like white meat, because I'd never want to hold a drumstick and eat off it.

Don't even get me started on touching raw hamburger meat to make burgers. Ugh! :S
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

wussies dont' like messy food. But they say it's not really barbecue unless you get some on you.

There are a lot of farm stands around where I live, so I eat a lot of corn on thecob duringsummer.

Easiest way to cook it: Nuke it 3 minutes., then just let it sit in the husk a couple of minutes, then peel and eat with butter. you don't need salt if it comes from a local field. The corn is naturally sweet and yummy if its really fresh.B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

only ribs with a fork and knife.

Hey is this right? Any southerners on here who can tell me if you eat ribs with a fork & knife?????
;):D

Damn... where the hell are these people from?? I eat my ribs and my damn corn with my hands! :| Oh but I do eat my corn in rows... faster and more efficient that way. I can eat the corn off a whole cob in less than a minute. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Messy food is fun.

Ever go to Renaissance Fairs & get one of those big smoked turkey legs?

I usually bring my pewter mug & get a pint of stout or brown ale & eat a big ol' turkey leg. You can use it to point & gesture at people while you're talking to them.B|
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Of course not, it's messy! :ph34r:
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Messy food is fun.

B|

Hell yeah! Went to one of those fairs just south of Atlanta in the late '90s, and had one of those giant turkey legs... yummy! I couldn't believe I was able to eat the whole leg, minus the bone. :o I don't exactly have a big stomach...