skymama

Whatcha doin' for the Labor Day Weekend?

I'm gonna be helping at the Nationals
Thursday, Friday, Sat.
Make some extra skydive tickets (15!!)
And do some skydiving Sunday.
Come back late Sunday or Monday day and do laundry from the weekend.
Have a nice dinner and sleep in real bed!

Are you one of the lucky ones going to a boogie? Injured, can't jump and need some laughs from friends? Got relative work to do?

None of the above. But it'll be a fun weekend. :)

Vinny, The Anvil, said he's going to bring me a surprise. Should I worry?

Might be just the thing you need to get you through the "four teenagers in a hotel room" scenario after the hotel's happy hour is over.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

How did that happen, hippie? Looks like I'm riding with Spence now, probably.

good, Ill have someone to make fun of on the trip! :o:D:P

the place we take out dog to can take her after all!B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

if you've not been to "THE" Richmond boogie i would highly suggest going! they have.... #1) some impressive aircraft + organizing lined up #2) free beer [i believe every night] + dinner #3) all kinds of demos or you could jump a round #4) the forecast is SUNNY & CLEAR for Thursday through Labor Day #5) you'll meet all kinds of rockin' people there!

~hollywood

see the world! http://gorocketdog.blogspot.com

Going up to Fairplay and staying in a cabin near timberline;)

ATV'ing and hiking around Mt Sheridan and Mt Sherman

and upholding an annual tradition......fill the night sky with .223 and .308 tracer in the direction of Sheep mtn.B|

If you run into a tall,clean cut guy on a Kawa. ATV toting an FN........that's me!
Marc SCR 6046 SCS 3004

if you've not been to "THE" Richmond boogie i would highly suggest going! they have.... #1) some impressive aircraft + organizing lined up #2) free beer [i believe every night] + dinner #3) all kinds of demos or you could jump a round #4) the forecast is SUNNY & CLEAR for Thursday through Labor Day #5) you'll meet all kinds of rockin' people there!

~hollywood

yeah i hear they have one of SDC's otters for the weekend... so i leave SDC to jump SDC's otter someplace else ;). Yes I know they will have other aircraft.. maybe i just need to flip a coin.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

~hollywood

yeah i hear they have one of SDC's otters for the weekend... so i leave SDC to jump SDC's otter someplace else ;). Yes I know they will have other aircraft.. maybe i just need to flip a coin.

I would jump SDC's Otters in China if I was there, and they were there. People lease them for a reason! :)
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Ive done that with Mullins airplane before!

and ive spent more time on Dallas' otter when they had a CASA there.

sometimes its just about the good times! B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

of course, i'm not saying that I don't want to jump it - it's just kinda ironic. If given a choice I'd rather jump their otter than most other craft around. It doesn't hurt my decision making nor does it help it.:P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

I have been in meetings with these dudes from D.C. all day. Buzz you tonight. Just got out of the infernal meetings and have about three more hours of work to do at a minimum.

tequila....

B|
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

I will most likely be hanging here in Chattanooga with one of my most favorite people in the world (my neice).

My brother and wife and nephew headed back down to Hattiesburg, Mississippi today and I called them while they were on their way down. They have a ton of ice, gas and water and hopefully will make it home safe and sound. Once we hear from them and find out what the situation is down there, we may or may not take my neice down there this weekend. As far as I'm concerned, she could stay with me forever, but that won't happen.

As far as their house is concerned right now, the neighbors have told them that it looks like there is no damage to it, but there are several tree limbs and debris surrounding the property and on the roof. As I stated in another post, they lost every single tree in both the front and back yards.

Someone was shot last night in Hattiesburg over a bag of ice. I can only imagine what kind of nightmare they are getting ready to ride into. I wish they would have stayed here a few more days, but their house is sitting there vacant. Keep everyone down there in your thoughts and prayers.

Freak. :P

Just kidding SkyMama. Actually I am beginning my weekend on a date with a beautiful woman on Friday night and the rest of the weekend is up in the air. Maybe I will go to The Farm Sunday or Monday. :)

Smart move leaving the rest of the weekend open if you've got a hot date on a Friday night. :D
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke