PeteW

How many people have never done drugs?

Or waffling on about sex? :S

How about sex with waffles afterward? Cuz that's pretty much perfect in my book.

why wait until afterwards ..... B|

That's true. I've had them just before and it was pretty damned good, too. Now during.... hmmm. That's just intriguing. :)

Or waffling on about sex? :S

How about sex with waffles afterward? Cuz that's pretty much perfect in my book.

Well, Saturday night I had sex followed by scrambled eggs with cheese, and a bagel with cream cheese. That was pretty awesome. :)
Of course, I had to do the dishes in the morning. [:/] But the sex was worth the dishes. :P

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

smoke a bowl-----SEX---smoke antoher bowl------Waffles---Smoke a bowl----Sex----Smoke a bowl and drink a beer------ Sleep

wake up and Jump x jump x jump x jump... then do it all again...

Wouldnt that be the life...

I smoke pot and have takes shrooms a few times... But no other illegals... I have seen them ruin lives before. I do not agree with Pot being illegal considering Ex-presidents grew and/or smoked it and before the turn of the 20th century it was the MOST perscribed drug by doctors to cure asthma and eating problems (*just a few ailments that it has been PROVEN to cure).

I believe moderation is the key and if it does not affect others who the hell are you to say anything about it.
HISPA 72 ----- "Muff Brother" 3733

Never did any illegal drugs, never smoked pot, never smoked anything (hate that sh!t around me.)

A few years ago, I got royally pissed when Time magazine announced that anyone in my age group (boomers) who claims to have never smoked pot is lying. Just shows how out of touch the editorial writer was (the slimy SOB, mutter mutter...)

While they're not for me, I think illegal drugs are hyped dangerous way more than they are actually dangerous. For the short time I was a cop with the Air Force, I responded to lots of drunks getting violent. I've never even heard of a pothead getting violent. We learned only part of the lesson Prohibition taught us, and we're wasting billions on eradicating something that as far as I can tell is no more harmful than tobacco or alcohol.

Ah, but this is turning into something for the Speaker's Corner!

I drink, I don't drink like I used to though.

With that said, I have never even tried an illegal narcotic, never even smoked pot. Those just aren't something I want to personally do.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I've never taken any illegal drugs, unless alcohol under age 21 is included. I've been on methamphetamines due to ADHD.

I don't regret it. Actually, I like being able to say I've never done them. Would I try them? Not any time soon, for I know the risks and realize that it is extremely dangerous and injurious to person, career and interpersonal relationships.

Do I recommend not doing it? absolutely. However, you can take my recommendation as you wish and deal with the consequences.

Do I respect people's choices to use? Yep, so long as they respect my choice not to, and respect my choice not to have that shit in my car or elsewhere.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

:D:D:D:D I don't know who the hell you are trying to convince that drugs are NOT bad for you...come on, for the love of Pete...even cigarette smokers admit the shit is bad for you. Who the hell are you kidding?! :S

I'm not trying to convince anyone.. simply pointing out that by some of the ridiculous double standards applied by american culture, "life" is 'bad' for you....

sorry... i'm going to enjoy it while it lasts... you can deprive yourself of all the experiences you wish... just dont look down on those who chose to partake of all the experiences they can....

I've never taken any illegal drugs,.

Do I recommend not doing it? absolutely.

whats your recommendation based on??? its certainly not based on experience???
-----------------------------------------------------------
--+ There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.. --+

I've never taken any illegal drugs,.

Do I recommend not doing it? absolutely.

whats your recommendation based on??? its certainly not based on experience???

sure it is, experience with the Law..

unfortunately legality doesnt necessarily mean 'good' or 'right'

sorry... i'm going to enjoy it while it lasts... you can deprive yourself of all the experiences you wish... just dont look down on those who chose to partake of all the experiences they can....

And then there you go assuming...:S

Oh well.

It is unhealthy. It is illegal. -So is driving at 90 down the freeway at 2am, but it's still fun.

Acceptable risk is an extremely relative term, my point was that you were crossing the line and implying that it carried no risk, which is crap.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

if you dont try something for whatever reason (personal, religious, legal etc) you are depriving yourself of an experience..

it may be a good one or a bad one, and you will likely never know for sure, but you are STILL missing an experience..

actually not once did i imply that it carried no risk, nearly everything in life carries risk, even sitting on your couch all day.... i was simply reinterating the facts that clearly show the relative risk to be MUCH lower than substances that are legal..

hell, more people are killed by drivers running redlights each year, than have EVER been killed by terrorists, but which one do you think J.Q.Public believes is a greater threat to his life???:S

I've never done any illegal drugs. I couldn't handle the thought of not being in control of what my mind/body was doing.

I don't smoke cigarettes either. Tried one here and there, but just didn't care for the burning in my throat.

I rarely drink also. Give me a drink or two and I get silly as hell. And if you ask anyone who knows me very well, I am silly enough all on my own!!! :P
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

I've never done any illegal drugs. I couldn't handle the thought of not being in control of what my mind/body was doing.

I don't smoke cigarettes either. Tried one here and there, but just didn't care for the burning in my throat.

I rarely drink also. Give me a drink or two and I get silly as hell. And if you ask anyone who knows me very well, I am silly enough all on my own!!! :P

:)now THAT's my kind of Girl!:)

if you dont try something for whatever reason (personal, religious, legal etc) you are depriving yourself of an experience..

it may be a good one or a bad one, and you will likely never know for sure, but you are STILL missing an experience..

Ok, true but I don't need to ingest a line of Cocaine or sniff glue to see know that the negative side effects outweigh any "experience" I might get from doing those things.

I know people that smoke marajuna responsibly but there are also people that don't. and if we make some illicit drugs (such as marajuana) legal wouldn't we likely have some of the same problems we have with Aholcol... I've got to be careful this is about to be pushed into SC...
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

Ok, true but I don't need to ingest a line of Cocaine or sniff glue to see know that the negative side effects outweigh any "experience" I might get from doing those things.

How can you weigh up the negative effects against the experience, without actually having experienced it? That statement just sounds daft to me.

BOOM Headshot

How can you weigh up the negative effects against the experience, without actually having experienced it?

OK, I don't have to jump off a cliff (w/o a BASE rig on) to know that if I do it its gonna hurt when I hit the ground.

SC here we come!!!
Livin' on the Edge... sleeping with my rigger's wife...

How can you weigh up the negative effects against the experience, without actually having experienced it?

OK, I don't have to jump off a cliff (w/o a BASE rig on) to know that if I do it its gonna hurt when I hit the ground.

SC here we come!!!

But the knowledge that it will hurt and actually having experience that pain would be very different thing, weak analogy.

BOOM Headshot

I am not trying to preach or anything. But I have never done i any and have run into very few people that haven't either. I like to drink, and get drunk.

So who out there has never done it and what are your reasons? Or what were your reasons for doing it and does either side regret it?

I did an absurd amount of illegal drugs. Pot, LSD, and booze mostly.
Gave em all up 10 years ago including alcohol. I have no regrets that I did em, and no regrets that I gave em all up.
__

My mighty steed

Damn. I never thought about it that way. Next jump, I'll try a 270 under a Sabre 120. After all, I don't want to deny myself that experience.

My wife is hotter than your wife.