baronn

Looking for new risers............

I got mine from Jim Cazer in Alabama. Brand new, great price, priority insured shipping. He basically starts making them while on the phone with you!

(256) 268-9843
"Are you coming to the party?
Oh I'm coming, but I won't be there!"
Flying Hellfish #828
Dudist #52

I perfer the Velocity Sports risers due to how the hard housings are built into them. They build the hard housing right into the grommet so it can not move. RWS has the Looie Loops on their risers that make grabbing a front riser a lot easier. Either will build them to the length yo ask for.
Yesterday is history
And tomorrow is a mystery

Parachutemanuals.com

Another post/vote for Velocity. As stated above, they'll build you any dive loop configuration you like. They've done at least four custom sets for me. IMO the hard housings are definitely the best out there.
Don't be sexist… Broads hate that.

I never did understand why people like the velocity sports (infinity) risers. Several who have advocated them on this thread have a lot more experience than me so I hope to learn something here.

Infinity risers do have a good hard housing design, but the loop on the back for retaining the stowed brake line really does not work well. It is just a small loop of fabric. And for microline, it does not even hold it firmly in place. give the risers a good shake (any normal opening) and the stowed line falls right out! I am pretty sure that the stowed brake line has come out of the keeper on every jump I have ever done with infinity risers.

I like my Javelin risers much better. The stowed brake line is secured by a firm elastic band that goes all the way around the riser. It has never come loose during opening, and even stays there after I pull the slider over my toggles. The hard housing design is different (I think the housing is plactic) but I bet it will still work as designed.

After looking at some UPT risers, those seem to be the best on the market, IMO. They have Louie loops, hard housings, and the tru-lock toggle system for securing the stowed brake line.

Thoughts?

Im with you i do not infinity rises. I have UPT risers and love them. They stow the excess brake line better than i have seen! And the true lock toggles are next to none! They are better for people with higher WL. If you stow brake line as advised then a toggle fire will not affect you as much
Nothing opens like a Deere!

You ignorant fool! Checks are for workers!