WGore

Singer 7-33

Last I knew you could get a refurbished, high lift, reverse, 7-33 with new motor and stand for $3500. The consew above seems like a steal. Mine without reverse was $1700. The problem is finding somebody local that wants it. Nobody much wants to pay shipping for one.

I'd say $1000 to $1500. Much more and I'd go for better.
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

It has a table. I gave $1400 back in the early 80s for this when I was building gear. It was pretty hard to find a good one back then. This was from an estate and was practically brand new then. The guy died shortly after buying it. I'll hang on to it for that kind of money. I don't use it much anymore but it is handy every once in awhile.
Thanks guys.
GUNFIRE, The sound of Freedom!

With the further description I'd say maybe $2500. The same place in Ohio (the one that advertises in Skydiving) would refurbish and add high lift and reverse to your head for $850 several years ago.

Again, it takes finding a buyer. Everybody wants a deal, including me.;)

There's a guy in AU on ebay that want's $5000 grand for one like yours. So there's always hope!

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

With the further description I'd say maybe $2500. The same place in Ohio (the one that advertises in Skydiving) would refurbish and add high lift and reverse to your head for $850 several years ago.

Again, it takes finding a buyer. Everybody wants a deal, including me.;)

There's a guy in AU on ebay that want's $5000 grand for one like yours. So there's always hope!

I never measured the lift, but I've never found anything I couldn't get in or through with it. As far as reverse I'm not doing production work and when I did I didn't find that to be a problem. One or 2 extra minutes per harnes weren't goin to make me or break me.
I went through several worn out machines before finding this one and they sure could be frustrating at times. I can't remember ever having the first problem with this one.
I'd sell this one in a heartbeat for 5K.;) One site I looked at was getting 8K for a new Consew although there were some other machines down around 6K.
When I do need one though it's nice to have this one and not worry about it screwing up.
GUNFIRE, The sound of Freedom!

I'd sell this one in a heartbeat for 5K. One site I looked at was getting 8K for a new Consew although there were some other machines down around 6K.

The new Consew 733R5 complete can be had for $6300 plus S/H if you shop around. That's with reverse and a 1/1/2 inch lift.

Cheers,
MEL
Skyworks Parachute Service, LLC
www.Skyworksparachuteservice.com