RkyMtnHigh

Friendships: How much do you take?

How much does it take before you say "enough is enough"? I'm a huge believer in love and forgiveness..and that's why my two ex husbands remain as friends.

When you put your hand up and say "you've shit on me and called me enough names and talked about me behind my back" vs confront me directly and call it good?

I'm over it...I'm so done with this "friendship"..I don't want you..I don't need you..kiss my MOFO ass..good ridance..have a nice f'n life..bu-bye!!!

I had a hard time recently with someone who was supposed to be a friend. I had already taken a lot and been used quite a bit. She damaged some of my property and when I called her to ask her what had happened she started in on personal attacks...and that be the end of that:)
Life is not fair and there are no guarantees...

I tend to take alot ... and get crapped on alot, those of you who really know me, know exactly what I am talking about, but I too beleive in forgivness. But I also believe in karma and what goes around, comes around. Ive taken the rap for alot of stuff from friends... but thats okay...im a bigger person for it.

I tend to take alot ... and get crapped on alot, those of you who really know me, know exactly what I am talking about, but I too beleive in forgivness. But I also believe in karma and what goes around, comes around. Ive taken the rap for alot of stuff from friends... but thats okay...im a bigger person for it.

Are you online while at work cutie?..if so, I'll call you!:D

It's hard while you are in the midst of being mad at someone to take into account what good they actually brought into your life. Give it some time and hopefully the two of you will be able to patch things up.

I take a lot from people I care about the most. I think we all do. Just be patient. We all have our uphill struggles.

I hope you and your family are doing better sweetheart.

It's hard while you are in the midst of being mad at someone to take into account what good they actually brought into your life. Give it some time and hopefully the two of you will be able to patch things up.

I take a lot from people I care about the most. I think we all do. Just be patient. We all have our uphill struggles.

and sometimes it's time to just CUT AWAY!!! I'm so done with this one. Really..

Furthermore, my focus IS my family and friends...and its time to go home and help..nothing else matters.

I actually almost started a similiar post.

I am just tired of being pro-active with certain people I know.

I mean if you have to be the one to stay in touch all the time what is the sense.

Also if you offer help and it does not seem appreciated why put in the effort for them.

Another thing is when Professional Criticism is given and the other person cannot handle it.

Hell if I worried about what people said I would be pissed off all the time. :ph34r::D:D:D Most talk out of their ASS. Hence the reason I do not even think about it. I actually think it is funny.

I give advice only from experience. I also mention it might not be the best avenue. If I know a person better to help I refer.

As far as when to say enough is enough? I am not sure. I try my hardest to give certain individuals the benefit of the doubt.

Especially those I help with certain issues.

It is hard though.

It is a decision you just have to decide for yourself. Each individual has a different breaking point.

I do not have a problem telling people that I would prefer not to be around them. I am not political at all. No need to put on a show. I do not get paid to act.

There is only one person that I truly cannot ever be in the same vicinity with though and she is not a Skydiver. (Or A Surfer! for the Smart ASSES!) :ph34r:

Anyway, I went on a semi-tangent there.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Once I put my heart into a relationship, it is solid. I can get hurt, used , lied to, and even stolen from and I will still give at least another chance. It however is very hard for me to actually put my heart into another person. Theres a few on here that I have met in real life that I care for and love as family (and one thats fine as fucking hell and is my family) but Ive been hurt by my friends. I to have hurt others. As people we make mistakes. As people we also get to choose when those mistakes are just to much to forgive.

I would much rather get hurt then to turn completley cold hearted. It does however depend on what the difference was. Nothing can come between me and my children. Regardless if it is indirectly or a direct hit.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

First of all, thanks for your advice on fuel effiency:D and beyond that..thanks for understanding my position with friendships. I love I love I love..I care I care I care ...then it sometimes gets to the point of abuse. I don't let go that easily...but after enough ..I'm pooped and just can't go anymore..I'm done trying and working to keep it together...you're on your own my friend, I honestly tried.[:/]

Great post. Best not to REACT, esp. in anger. There have been times when I was at a breaking point and then I got some perspective AND they redeemed themselves. And yes, we do take the most from the people we are closest to.....just like they probably do.

I also hope that people won't hold a bad moment, day, or time against me long term.

***and sometimes it's time to just CUT AWAY!!! I'm so done with this one. Really..

Be careful about "cutting away" when it may just be a "line twist" that you can kick out of. Check your altitude and see if you have enough room to try and fix your main. JMHO

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I too believe in love and forgiveness and I also feel that I am a pretty unselfish friend, however, you do have to say enough is enough when:
- You feel yourself being constantly hurt and troubled with the relationship- either physically or emotionally or you have tried to change or work things out

I had a friendship that I basically had to cut the line with on Christmas last year. It wasn't one of those friendships where you just kind of "Drift apart." It was sudden, but I definitely knew it had to happen....

Think about it- if you are getting hurt over and over, it is probably best to focus more so on those meaningful friendships by giving up the friendship that is bringing you down.
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

Funny....I don't take that kind of crap from friends. Those folks just don't end up being my friends because we part company before it ever reaches a real "friendship" point. Rather they end up being my husbands...or husband...most recent one. :S Sometimes it's so nice to shed someone, whether friend or husband, that it's best not to even ask why....

Peace~
linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail