mmacro

AirWear

I got a freebe with a rig I just bought - a jumpsiut.

It's a AirWear with booties. It has the turbo pockets stiched in at the booties, thumb loops/cords down and out the sleeves, and a spandex back.

I need to get it let out a little to fit the way I want it to.

Does anyone know who makes this suit, or who does alterations to jump suits in the northeast?

That suit would have been made by Airwear by Wendy... she made my first three jumpsuits and my ex's jumpsuit. They were some of the best around. Wendy was (I think) in North Carolina and was going to open Skydive Cape Fear but disappeared off the map. I hope she's okay as she's a wonderful person, but I don't think she makes suits anymore (however you have a GREAT product there). I'm in the North East but I don't know who would alter that for you, I'd try calling Terry Pike at Aero Tech in DeLand http://www.aerotechproducts.com/
Pete Draper,

Just because my life plan is written on the back of a Hooter's Napkin, it's still a life plan.... right?

That suit would have been made by Airwear by Wendy...

*bump*
I was wondering if anyone had heard from Wendy Marshall (Airwear Mistress).

My Airwear suit is... ok... "tired" I can repair it again, but I will soon need to talk with Tony or Bev. However that got me thinking that its been forever since I have heard from/of Wendy. She was incredibly nice and quick to back her suits with great service.

Anyone know if she is still around?

JW
Always remember that some clouds are harder than others...

Last I had heard, and this was a good while ago, was that Wendy was in an accident(car I believe) and has had health issues ever since. I am not even sure she is still in NC. I still have my bootie suit she made for me with her well know pockets on the bootie/feet. Probably one of the best and most durable pieces of skydiving gear I've bought over the years.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING