kingbunky

dallas area skydiver on new survivor?

Actually, I think they send them all away for the full 40 days. If you get voted off early, you go on a cruise or something.

edited to add: oops! sorry, missed Remster's response.......... But I think I read that Richard Hatch met his current love interest on a cruise they sent him on after he got voted off Survivor All Stars.

Actually, I think they send them all away for the full 40 days. If you get voted off early, you go on a cruise or something.

I'm quite disappointed in skymama for not knowing that. And she calls herself a survivor fan. Hrmph. :D

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

That's why I'm really hoping he's not a douchenozzle in real life. I'd love to see him win AND be cool about it all. B|

heh-heh, she said douchenozzle. :D that's a funny word.
"Hang on a sec, the young'uns are throwin' beer cans at a golf cart."
MB4252 TDS699
killing threads since 2001

Hey everyone!
Yes, Blake is a jumper at SDD. Yes, he does have his license. Yes, he is a super nice, cool guy!
I met him some time ago when he first started AFF. Then, he took some time off and finally came back to finish up and get his license. He's a model and does a lot of traveling and such, so he didn't jump too often. When he left to do this, he just said he was traveling and didn't (likely couldn't) tell us he was doing this. He hasn't been around since, so I'm guessing when he does show up - he'll have to keep his mouth quiet.
Anyway, he is one of the good guys, yes.
And, last I knew, he had a girlfriend. Don't know the latest on that though....

-------------------------
"If you've never jumped out of a plane, the best way I can describe it is it feels as if you've just jumped out of a freakin' plane."
David Whitley (Orlando Sentinel)

I am a psychic. I can assure you that Blake won. He has to wait until the season is over and I saw a vision that he will go to Skydive Dallas and drink some Jim Beam with Jim Beam and buy everyone jumps. He will have A LOT of humps:jumps:and cases of beer.

That's great news! Way to go Blake! Ashtanga, get your ass to a bookie and place your bets now (man, I wish I was psychic.)

Oh, and who said this??

"According to his skydiving instructor: Blake Towsley is fun-loving, pretty but not fluffy. Has what it takes to win and is one of those kind of guys who everyone likes."

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

ooh la la! I'd like to be on a deserted island with him! Wowza!! Me likey!

Wouldn't you get bored? Why would anyone want to be on a deserted island. I don't get it.

Now if you said, "I would like to be in the "Fuck Suite" at the Ritz-Carlton with him..." that would be different."