swedishcelt

wine: so close

Ah man! That sucks as I sit here drinking my bottle of yummy purple moon shiraz! I would do what Frendhy said. It is the least risky way of opening it without breaking glass or getting broken off cork in your bottle. Good luck!
Blue skies and SAFE landings!
~Amanda~

I feel for NO, I do but this is my first drink since July 4th weekend. I pushed it through. It worked splendidly. It's wonderful. Thank you to who sent it as well. Excellent choice!! VERY yummy. Too bad I am wearing a glass of it too. (Pushing cork in apparently pushes quite a bit of wine out!) :$

Aaaahhhhhh.... sighs. Mmmmmmmm. Very good indeed. :)

This is the correct answer.

Next time, buy wine with a screw-top :P

Unfortunately, unlike our more enlightened friends down under, the wine industry up here for the most part clings stubbornly to the idea that cork=classy and the only "wine" that can be found with a screw top is sleazy fortified wine.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

I cant believe you want to drink wine when people in NO cant drink water lost respect for you may have to start a post about insensitive bastards:D:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Typical ozzie wouldnt know wine if it hit you on the head. I spent many a night at coogie backpackers with a 5 litre
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?