j0nes

How do you feel about your DZ?

Recently i've started jumping at two DZ's that are equi-distant from my house. Both rock for different reasons.

One is primarily freefly, the people are rad and they party like you wouldn't believe. Plus my girlfriend jumps there.

The other (my home DZ) also has it's pluses. Some of my greatest friends jump there, the wing suit scene is growing and growing, they're letting me learn to fly with tandems nd teaching me the ins and outs of camera work and the bar is dirt cheap! ;)

Advertisio Rodriguez / Sky

Love it.
Awesome friends, Really experience people who are always willing to help.
Kickass manifest people, Pilot, and the best vibe.

Love everything about it.
The only thing is I wished it were closer.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

i love it. i drive almost two hours, and three dzs are closer. but these guys love what they do, and they have created a whole family around it.

Amen. Same here... Oh wait, we live and jump in the same place. :)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

-Vancouver Skydiving-

-my home away from home is 5 min. down the hill, in 5 min. I am on holidayzzzzzzz-
:P

-the porter (can hear it flyin from my place)-

-the joy of the people, new blood being trained, the local skydivers and visitors, dz vibes,....my family-

-huge soft green grass landing field well taken care of, along with gardens, plants, fruit trees, birds, scenery on ride up including mnt. baker-

-our own 1200 ft. runway- take off and land at dz-

-video/camera on jumps-

-our pilots, dz operators, staff, all rawk-

-aircraft fuel up at dz-

-huge hangar with carpeted packing area-

-fire pitt on deck-

-huge covered and (floor to ceiling glass window) deck with bar, awesome bbq, eating tables-

-covered smoking area-

-the ghetto (camping area)-

-watching it rise from the ashes and improve year after year-

and on and on and on...............couldn't ask for anything more in a dz
:P:P:P

http://www.vancouver-skydiving.bc.ca/index.html

SMiles;)
eustress. : a positive form of stress having a beneficial effect on health, motivation, performance, and emotional well-being.

First off, it's not my dz - I'm not crazy enough to own it. I'm just a jumper who happens to live close by.

That said, the dz I jump at has a plane that's fast to altitude, people I enjoy jumping and hanging out with, decent facilities and a beer fridge that usually has good beer in it. So overall, I like the dz I jump at just fine.

I roam around with Spence!:P

I like my "home" DZ (ECSC) but I also like to go other DZ's, meet other people and party with them.
RoamingDZ is the bomb.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

LOVE IT! It's so cool to climb out of that Cessna and just hang. It's kinda old schoolish and they teach with Static Line, but I just had my best skydive ever (out of only 7)last Sunday! Oh, and I showed up the Saturday before and it started storming >:(
I spent the next several hours watching and learning how to pack! It was great.
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28