JoeBobinNC

I'm a pretty vulgar person but....

... the term "Roman Shower" was unknown to me until today. From what I've read it involves either vomiting on or being vomited on by your partner. The group of people that find this behavior arousing are called emetophiles. I'm no shrinking violet, the ideas of New York Chilli Dogs, Rusty Trombones, Donkey Punches, Dirty Sanchezes, and Houdinis don't bother me one bit, but personally I find this whole Roman Shower thing repulsive.

Does that make me wierd?

It doesn't matter if a cat is black or white, as long as it catches mice.

From what I've read it involves either vomiting on or being vomited on by your partner.

Does it have to be done on purpose to count?:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

No, I suppose not. If it does happen by accident and you or your partner enjoy it, congrats, you just learned somrthing new about yourself and your relationship;)

Wait a minute! The partner has to enjoy it? Damn... For one minute, I thought I had the "Roman Shower" box checked...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."