f1freak

Deliverance....

What a fascinating character study, that movie is. Bobby (Ned Beatty) was not exactly what I would consider an attractive man. However, it appears that he is highly prized among some of the residents of the deep woods. "Looks like we got a sow here instead of a boar!"

My wife is hotter than your wife.

What a fascinating character study, that movie is. Bobby (Ned Beatty) was not exactly what I would consider an attractive man. However, it appears that he is highly prized among some of the residents of the deep woods. "Looks like we got a sow here instead of a boar!"

...and he sher had a purty mouth.

Walt

A couple of weekends ago we were jumping up in Andrews, NC and then whitewater rafting. After the trip I found these really cool
T-shirts that say

"PADDLE FASTER....
I hear banjo music!"

Lesley (Jumpchikk) and Laura (Lauraliscious) and myself each bought one and formed our new skydiving team...

"TEAM PADDLE FASTER"

or as we say it "Oh..Paddle Me Faster..Oh Faster..Faster...";)
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Makes ya wanna move to west virginia, live in a cave, and fix boat motors for a living

Movie was made in NE Georgia, mostly on the Chatooga river, about the damming/closing of another river in Georgia. The movie producers wanted to change the mountain men to drug-crazed hippies, but the author of the book held his ground to make it follow his plot. The big rapid where they wipe out doesn't really exist. They used bulldozers to move rocks and treestumps around, set the canoes and stuntmen there, and opened up the flood gates of the upstream dam, to make that shot. When canoeing the Chatooga, it was interesting to pass the points where various scenes had been filmed.