benforde

Got Duck Tape?

I'm sure it will be happy on any of your helmets.:P

Just a nice simple "Fuck" sticker. Looks like the ford symbol. We went to dinner at Macaroni grill that night and went into this skater shop and there it was. Made me think of you so... It's yours. Be at Eloy this weekend?

take the time to appreciate the people around you.

I'm sure it will be happy on any of your helmets.:P

Just a nice simple "Fuck" sticker. Looks like the ford symbol. We went to dinner at Macaroni grill that night and went into this skater shop and there it was. Made me think of you so... It's yours. Be at Eloy this weekend?

Very cool, thanx, might have to do a FUCKdesign instead or FORDEsign too...

Absolutely, will be there. hopefully having a better (skydiving) weekend.

Well, if we call it duck tape, will it help the helmet fly better?

depends... is it made of wood? can it burn? be a witch?

in anycase it might help for pond swooping.

hey man, it's duct tape...:P

(just thought i'd keep the pattern of this thread intact. :)
"Don't talk to me like that assface...I don't work for you yet." - Fletch
NBFT, Deseoso Rodriguez RB#1329

I do feel kind of funny throwing this in the garbage.

Why don't you donate it to the Bent Prop and put it on Matt Hoffmans trashed bike. B|

That is a great idea, thank you will do that! I always thought you were a creative young man Nathan, against what everybody else used to say.

Yeah, I was on the other side of the tram when that happened. We heard a thud, and then the whole tram bucked as it drove over it :o. That really sucked, but it's amazing your camera survived. Any chance of getting it covered under homeowners insurance?

BTW, thanks for the jump last weekend.

Yeah, I was on the other side of the tram when that happened. We heard a thud, and then the whole tram bucked as it drove over it :o. That really sucked, but it's amazing your camera survived. Any chance of getting it covered under homeowners insurance?

BTW, thanks for the jump last weekend.

it's ok, the less I speak with insurance companies the better I feel.
I really have to say that the camera is ok thx to Terry Schummaker's (sp?) box (this is no advertising—more like a thank you).

I really have to say that the camera is ok thx to Terry Schummaker's (sp?) box (this is no advertising—more like a thank you).

Why you weren't using the standard RAWA side mount box (other than the apparent indestructable nature of that Shummaker box) ? It's one of the things I really like about the RAWA.

Why you weren't using the standard RAWA side mount box (other than the apparent indestructable nature of that Shummaker box) ? It's one of the things I really like about the RAWA.

Honestly the new Helmet I just ordered will have the RAWA side box, mounted with a quick release, so I can put a Digital SLR on top and the PC camera on the side, or, take the box off and slide to PC back on top.
Top mount makes it a little cleaner image, less vibration and less chances of riser strikes on deployment. The side box does not feel like you have a vertical stab when you transition... the only thing I really can think of.
At the time I built this one (rip) I did not expect to put the SLR on, and leaving the camera exposed seemed like a rather dumb idea..

The 2K helmets+boxes have to be the cleanest looking I have seen but, for my head, Rawa is simply the best fit.
:|

Honestly the new Helmet I just ordered will have the RAWA side box, mounted with a quick release, so I can put a Digital SLR on top and the PC camera on the side, or, take the box off and slide to PC back on top.
Top mount makes it a little cleaner image, less vibration and less chances of riser strikes on deployment. The side box does not feel like you have a vertical stab when you transition... the only thing I really can think of.
At the time I built this one (rip) I did not expect to put the SLR on, and leaving the camera exposed seemed like a rather dumb idea..

The 2K helmets+boxes have to be the cleanest looking I have seen but, for my head, Rawa is simply the best fit.
:|

Cool. I've been looking at a 2k composites FF2 myself, but I'm letting the sticker shock of my new rig wear off for my wife's sake before I order another camcorder and camera helmet :D

Cool. I've been looking at a 2k composites FF2 myself, but I'm letting the sticker shock of my new rig wear off for my wife's sake before I order another camcorder and camera helmet :D

Kinda pricy but the do look very well build, they also include a very cool cuttaway system.