boinky

Goodbye Georgia......

Hello Texas!!!!!

In less than 10 hours, my F-150 and a tightly packed U-Haul pull along trailer will be rolling west, on it's way out of Georgia....and to my new home state of Texas and my new home dz Skydive Aggieland. :)
GO AGGIES!!!! :D(AggieDave would be so proud of this!) ;)
Nina

Are we called "DAWGs" because we stick our noses up people's butts? (RIP Buzz)
Yep, you're a postwhore-billyvance

Thanks for all the good wishes, ya'll. Hmmm...is ya'll a Texas word, too? ;)

Yes, sir! It is! Only, it's spelled 'Y'all'. (Just tryin' to help.) So, what will you be doing in The Lone Star? Besides jumpin with the illustrious AggieDave?

Chuck

So, what will you be doing in The Lone Star? Besides jumpin with the illustrious AggieDave?

:o You mean there's more to life than jumping with Dave? :o

Seriously though, haven't quite figured it all out yet. First step is to take my first jump as an official resident of Texas! ;) Then I'll find a permanent residence. Maybe I have too much PMA, but I have every faith that things will work themselves out in the best way!
Nina

So, what will you be doing in The Lone Star? Besides jumpin with the illustrious AggieDave?

:o You mean there's more to life than jumping with Dave? :o

Seriously though, haven't quite figured it all out yet. First step is to take my first jump as an official resident of Texas! ;) Then I'll find a permanent residence. Maybe I have too much PMA, but I have every faith that things will work themselves out in the best way!

AAwwwww! I'm tellin'!:D :D

It's going to take a little while to get settled, I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask for help. We're always willing to.;) All the very best to you!

Chuck

Have a safe trip! I hope it turns out nothing short of wonderful for you. :)

Gee, I hope she remembered not to take I-65 or I-59 down to I-10 through LA...

Guess we'll find out soon enough... Almost anywhere else is better than the home situation she was in. :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Nope...don't you know you have a smart friend? I am doing I-20. Haven't decided whether I should go all the way to 45 and cut down, or take the back roads that go from Shreveport. Maybe I should look at those directions again.....

Hey, I'm about to have a GREAT LIFE!!!!! :D If you don't believe me...just ask Mike! :$ ;) :$
Nina

Nina honey...

We are just thrilled for you and you know that we love you dearly, have a safe trip and enjoy every new moment along the way!

You have friends my dear because you have a warm and loving heart, you are so much more deserving of all the good things that a new start can give and more. Don't doubt it for a moment...

Love, Hugs & Friendship xo
Elizabeth & Frank