Girlfalldown

Sex Poll

'Sneak attack', is that like when you've just returned home from a nice dinner and you're getting undressed in the master bathroom and your SO hikes up your dress, pulls off your undies and bends you over the sink, pulling your hair so you have to look at him in the mirror while he gives it to you?

I have heard that some people like that.
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

'Sneak attack', is that like when you've just returned home from a nice dinner and you're getting undressed in the master bathroom and your SO hikes up your dress, pulls off your undies and bends you over the sink, pulling your hair so you have to look at him in the mirror while he gives it to you?

'scuse me. I think I need a cold shower now.:|
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

'scuse me. I think I need a cold shower now.:|

:D
~Jaye

That's one way to do it! ;)

Another way is to pretend you've left the house but instead hide in the closet naked and call your guy on the cell phone and ask him to check to see if you left your purse in the closet.

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

That's one way to do it! ;)

Another way is to pretend you've left the house but instead hide in the closet naked and call your guy on the cell phone and ask him to check to see if you left your purse in the closet.

:o Ohhh!!!

That might work for you 'engaged' and 'newlywed' kinda couples. If I did that, Joe would open the closet door, and say "Why the hell did you call me? You're in the closet already, look for it yourself, you nut!"

:S:P
~Jaye

You're in the closet already, look for it yourself, you nut!

That's when you turn around, bend over and say, "Oh, there it is!" while wiggling your ass in his face.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You're in the closet already, look for it yourself, you nut!

That's when you turn around, bend over and say, "Oh, there it is!" while wiggling your ass in his face.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Oh shit, coffee on the keyboard again...:S
~Jaye

Seduction is the greatest. It's like the flight up to altitude. You know that you aren't turning back, and that in a little while it's gonna be FUN! Half the fun is in the anticipation and the effort involved.

Edited to add: Okay, maybe 10 percent of the fun.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

let loose over and over and over and over again.

See? She knows. A seduction, if managed properly, can lead to a raunchy romp and a sneak attack in the coming hours. Neither of the other two can lead to a seduction, though. The seduction truly gets you the most bang for the buck (pun intended)

My wife is hotter than your wife.

Thanks for the Redbook survey, Shannon.:P

http://magazines.ivillage.com/redbook/sex/great/articles/0,,284442_557484-1,00.html

I googled it to figure out the difference between a Sneak Attack and the Raunchy Romp.

I voted for the sneak attack. A good sneak attack can incorporate the raunchy romp and seduction characteristics. The other two on their own often seem far too ridiculous in my tastes.:D:D:D;)

Ken
"Buttons aren't toys." - Trillian
Ken