kelel01

Selling my reserve

I sold my reserve to a friend, and before I box it up, I need to know what normally goes with a reserve, compared to what stays with the container. Could someone please tell me which items (if any) I should send from the list below (and suggest others, if necessary)?

Toggles
Freebag
Pilot Chute
Repack Card

Thank you!

Canopy + slider + links + paperwork if any about said canopy. This goes for both main and reserve canopies. Everything else goes with the rig.

If you box it up, LEAVE THE CANOPY ON THE LINKS and connect each link to the right hole on a canopy card if you have one or make your own. Attach the steering lines to the right holes. Daisy chain the lines.

ciel bleu,
Saskia

All toggles, pilot chute, d-bag, reserve pilot chute/freebag, and all handles are part of the container. Do not send them with the reserve.

I've heard the packing card go both ways (container or reserve?). Make a copy of the reserve card and ship it with the reserve and keep the packing card with the container. Anyone---please feel free to correct me I'm wrong.

Yeah, I did remember to take off the pop-top. ;):D

canopy and link/slinks and data card
NOTHING ELSE. I would also suggest making a copy of the data card for yourself, just in case it has any container mods listed, and since it will have all your AAD info (in case you have one)

In the past when buying reserves I got :

toggles (lots of times)
freebag + pc

and the worst was ...... reserve canopy on the risers.. that is they were severed with scissors....