skylord

Reno Air Races

Any dz.commers in Reno for the Air Races? I am. I know an instructor from Elsinore is here, he's a pilot. Let me know and let's hook up!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

This is my last day here-PM me for my number. I think that I'll be heading out on the town tonight to be a bad influence on a coworker. You're welcome to come along.

Sorry, I think I missed you, but thanks for the offer!

Bob
Bob Marks

"-when you leave the airplane its all wrong til it goes right, its a whole different mindset, this is why you have system redundancy." Mattaman

Judy,

The races are great! Even today, on the first day of elimination heats, some great runs! I can't wait for the quarters, semis, and finals. This is a blast, and we need to make this a DZ.com event, and have all of us just jump in.

Temps are moderate, winds a little high, but not bad. More later, you fiesty redhead, you!!

Bob
Bob Marks

Weather was great through the time trials and today. I was disappointed that Dago Red didn't come this year and excited that Fred Cabanas (Pitts Biplane-WFFC) is flying the Conch Fury in the Unlimited Class. Fred will make the silver race if nothing breaks and may get in the gold. I'm proudly wearing my Conch Fury Racing Team hat and my Scarlett Screamer F1 shirt. Speeds have been low so far-but they always are at the eginning. No one wants to belch an engine early in the week. Voodoo had a mishap requiring a new prop and Mystical Power (T6) is chasing some gremlins but they'll get her running on time. The Snowbirds came in today and did some formation fly overs that were so tight that it put the Tbirds to shame. That's a few of the high spots. I'm catching my flight home in a few hours.
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried