rasmack

Weird Al Yankovic rocks!

I'm a physicist. I am supposed to be strange. Actually I get paid to be strange...:D

If you don't mind me asking, what's this poisonous cobra doing in my underwear drawer?
Somehow I get the feeling, you don't love me anymore.

B|
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

I have tried playing some of my ~50 FZ CDs at the office. People look even stranger at me :D

Edit: Damn you! Now you made me change my sig. B|

Just rediscovered a bunch of Weird Al albums. Guess what is driving everyone around me nuts at the office! :ph34r:

"Girls, Just Wanna Have Lunch!":D

Chuck

"I'm Fat!" or "Eat It!" Those are the only two that I remember... Or did he also do a knock-off of "Thriller" too?
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm a physicist. I am supposed to be strange. Actually I get paid to be strange...:D

If you don't mind me asking, what's this poisonous cobra doing in my underwear drawer?
Somehow I get the feeling, you don't love me anymore.

B|

I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades
Than spend one more minute with you.
--
Jason
--
--
Jason
--
Some people never go crazy. What truly boring lives they must lead.

how wierd seems everyone only has one cd of his.

how about some old ones like

I met him in a swamp down in Dagoba
Where it bubbles all the time like a giant carbonated soda
S O D A, soda...:ph34r:

or a newer one

Dad would whoop us every night till a quarter after twelve
Then he'd get too tired and he'd make us whoop ourselves
Then he'd chop me into pieces and play frisbee with my brain
And let me tell ya, Junior, you never heard me complain

When I was your age. When I was your age
When I was your age. When I was your age:ph34r::ph34r:
My photos

My Videos

Does anybody remember that low budget movie Al did a while back? I believe it was called "UHF"?

I also believe that may have been that Seinfeld character Kramer's first acting role...

Funny shit... :D

"I choose the box"
"she chooses the box, what's in the box? Nothing? Nothing! You're soooo stoopid!!" :D :S well it went something like that, I can't remember exactly... so sue me! :P
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

"I'm Fat!" or "Eat It!" Those are the only two that I remember... Or did he also do a knock-off of "Thriller" too?

I am sure that Weird Al would be thrilled to know that deaf people like his music :P

Nope. He never did 'Thriller'. If, he had, it would've been funny. His Dad, is a popular Polka band leader and also plays accordian. Weird Al, took the Accordian to the edge.:D

Chuck

Nope. He never did 'Thriller'. If, he had, it would've been funny. His Dad, is a popular Polka band leader and also plays accordian. Weird Al, took the Accordian to the edge.:D

Chuck

Useles fact:

Although he wanted to spoof "Thriller", Michael Jackson wouldn't let him do that one song. So he made "Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars"
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Useles fact:

Although he wanted to spoof "Thriller", Michael Jackson wouldn't let him do that one song. So he made "Attack of the Radioactive Hamsters From a Planet Near Mars"

I remember now, after your jogging my memory. As I recall, Michael was really 'proud' of his 'Thriller' album. Spent millions on videos for it and decided that Weird Al wasn't going to 'mess' that one up.:S

Chuck

Y'all are tooooo fuckin young. My Bologna. Recorded in the men's room at Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo when Mr Yanokovic was a dj at the college radio station.

Yes. I did hear it on KRCP.

Okay, so I'm fucking old. Bite me.

actually i was oging to post some lyrics form MY BOLOGNA but I figured noe one knew the lyrics to my sharona except for the chorus
My photos

My Videos