Squeak

weekend numbers 17th/18th Sept 2005

>:(->:(->:(

No Humps!! No Jumps!! No Beer!! = No Fun Weekend for me!!

Actually worked all weekend so that I could get away this coming weekend for the Byron Boogie where I hope to change at least a couple of those numbers (Jumps and Cases owed anyway!!:P)

Hey, didn't I promise I'd pimp you out?

Attention single ladies at the Byron Boogie ... I am hereby announcing that I will be serving as Jello J's official Boogie Pimp. Come see me if you desire his "services" and we'll see what we can arrange. >:(
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

0:9(?):1

I'm 98% sure I got 9 jumps in, but don't have my neptune on me to check :P

First "real" off landing... which also happened to be a crosswind somewhat downwind landing in order to place myself on a grass strip with trees on one side and tall corn on the other. Interesting experience... besides the mile long walk back to the DZ :P

Fun weekend over all, with way too much drinking Saturday night :D

11 jumps.
14k hop-n-pop mad for great video.
worked with some lower number jumpers as best I could
a few kick ass swoops
1 super coolio sunset/harvest moon jump.

1 full moon.
1 hella party.

damn I love that DZ.B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

:P; 24; 1

I think it was 24 but I have to check with manifest. Would have made more, but my buddy borrowed my B rig and chopped it on Friday. I thank him profusely for taking that cutaway off my hands! ;)

1 case of :D for finally becoming members of the club! Oops... guess that should have happened a while ago! :D

:( :0 : 1

my numbers for this past weekend sucked... got stranded in ilinois when i ran out of gas and i swear i was in a town so small it had only one family tree.... and i don't think it had many branches... it was sort of scary...

i owe beer for the firsttime i ever had to hitchhike.... it was interesting let me tell ya.....

1000:0:0

Drove 1000+ miles to Phoenix to live for a few months. No jumping, just driving, and driving, and driving some more... I hate it so far too. [:/]

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself