rhino

Hurricane just made a SHARP right hand turn...

latest track i saw has Beaumont in the firing sights....

Yes, but that is old news. As Rhino posted this it seemed like it took another turn to the east. I wanted to know where he got the information that it turned again, as everything I'm looking at doesn't show it.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

latest track i saw has Beaumont in the firing sights....

Yes, but that is old news. As Rhino posted this it seemed like it took another turn to the east. I wanted to know where he got the information that it turned again, as everything I'm looking at doesn't show it.

*nod* I'm curious as well... I've been searching weather sites off and on all day to try and keep up to date.

Houston is no way near out of the water nor spared at this time. Rhino stick to politics leave the doom n gloom to us who live in Houston and surrounding areas.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I live about 5 miles from beaumont so it looks like i get to evacuate ..yay for me ..all I'm packing is my grear a few clothes and my x-box :) I really kind of want to stay with some of my friends and watch the shit hit the fan but I guess I know better.....sigh everyone wish us luck

"Don't Mess Around With the Guy in Shades- Oh No!!! "

Just so you know, the storm has taken a turn back to the west. The models are still putting it on and surrounding Houston. I'm kind of here watching local forcasts, surfing the web and doing my best to teach myself how to read models.

Hardcoreweather.com

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."