ladyskydiver

Wish me luck

Stick 'em, Cora...you got too much going for you to waste it on them...they know not what they have.

One of the happiest moments of my life was when I retired from corporate America....never going back.

Chin up, chest out...and SMILE!
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Well...there is a vet school in Texas. :)

Very true, but the down side to that would be that people would call you an AGGIE:o:D

Good luck with your search, you seem to land on your feet all the time so i see no reason you won't do it againl.:)

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Ten days annual leave,

Who the hell gets ten whole days of vacation a year on a job??? WHO?? WHERE??? I did at my last job because the position was shweet, baby...but before that I never had more than 5 days off a year to start with.

Uh, except in the Army. B|

I get 11 day of vacation my first year. an additional week after 5 (i think) and up to 4 after 10 years (again I think)

I work mon-fri 8am - 5pm. on the nose. Im walking out the door at 5pm. thats if Im in the office.
while on the road. my co pays for everything. I only need recipts for meals over $25. I love being on the road cuz I means I get to bullshit with people and play with heavy equpment.

there are jobs that are mean for you out there. B|
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

IMO it takes more guts to quit a job that you know you have money coming in, but are not happy at, then to stay there.

Good luck sweetie. Oh and you know they have a kick ass vet school at CSU and we'll have a tunnel very soon. Gee, doesn't get better then that;)

Let me know if I can help you out. You can stay with me if needed.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Not able to afford jumping. I'm selling my piano and probably my guns...not the rig. :D I need some kind of sanity check once in awhile.

Guns for sale?! com on down to Arizona purty lady,we aint never got enough guns round'ear... watchu got?

:S

S&W .44 revolver
S&W .45 semi-auto
S&W .357 revolver :)

Just lil 'ole guns. :D
Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly! Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably. And never regret anything that made you smile.

Good luck sweetie. You know you're doing the right thing. My motto has always been "Work to live, don't live to work". But that's just how I find that balance b/w home, work and friends. You're so awesome, I have no doubt you will triumph and be in a much better place:)
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

You'll find a new job!
Luck should be given to company finding a replacement and luck to the one who accepts it!
I work a P/T job that I am beginning to hate!
I am addicted to and need/want that extra $.
However, I may quit there and learn to live without it for awhile!
It's a really big issue in my life, I understand how you possibly must feel.

Ten days annual leave,

Who the hell gets ten whole days of vacation a year on a job??? WHO?? WHERE??? I did at my last job because the position was shweet, baby...but before that I never had more than 5 days off a year to start with.

Uh, except in the Army. B|

I get 11 day of vacation my first year. an additional week after 5 (i think) and up to 4 after 10 years (again I think)

I work mon-fri 8am - 5pm. on the nose. Im walking out the door at 5pm. thats if Im in the office.
while on the road. my co pays for everything. I only need recipts for meals over $25. I love being on the road cuz I means I get to bullshit with people and play with heavy equpment.

there are jobs that are mean for you out there. B|

Sounds kinda like my old job...uh, before the whole lay-off thingy. :|
~Jaye
Do not believe that possibly you can escape the reward of your action.

Guns for sale?! com on down to Arizona purty lady,we aint never got enough guns round'ear... watchu got?

:S

S&W .44 revolver
S&W .45 semi-auto

Lil 'old guns, my ass! :o

"We aren't going to just let you walk out of here"

"Who's we, sucker?"

"Smith and Wesson, and me. Go ahead, make my day"

Now image Cora saying that to some poor sucker :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Best of luck Cora, hopefully your winter will be a warm one:)

I got you beat.. 15 vac days/yr + 3 PFH, 20 sick days (#'s increase after 5,10,etc):P

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

Hey Good luck Cora... :)

We need to see you around the DZ more so you should hurry up and find another job :D:ph34r:

I know how that can be though, sucks.. I hate job hunting.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka

Problems are opportunities . Looks like you have lots of them. They're just stepping stones to greater things.
Watch your step and don't be afraid to get wet. The water is shallow.:)

OB1 Cocheesey:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

...S&W .44 revolver
S&W .45 semi-auto

Well, there goes my grand scheme of stalking Cora....
[:/]

I've been stalking Cora for 3 years the guns are no biggy:P
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?