CanuckInUSA

The great Colorado give away

What no takers on the free stuff I'm offering. Come on people, somebody pony up and take the golf clubs, christmas tree and all the other free stuff. I can't take them with me.

I'm sure if you just take the stuff out to the DZ, people will take the shit stuff.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Since Ryan isn't around to speak for himself, I will give them to you Jason and yes they not only come with the bag but also a dolly on wheels. Consider this payment for all the hard work you did for swooping in CO this year. ;)

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

- "Dances with Wolves" VHS tape.
- "Terminator 2" VHS tape.
- "Total Recall" VHS tape.
- "Predator" VHS tape.
- "Memphis Belle" VHS tape.
- "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" VHS tape.

I am shocked that you would have all those video tapes chock full of firearms in action. Shame on you.

Sorry to see you go. It's pathetic that our immigration laws can kick a productive guy like you out of the country, but we can't stop a million illegal welfare-sucking Mexicans from crossing the border.

I'm giving away all these gun filled VHS tapaes because I mainly replaced them with DVD versions. No comments about the Mexicans though. As I said I knew the rules before I came here, so I can't cry over the split milk. Plus it's important to note that I'm NOT being deported. I'm just going to honor the terms of my B-2 visitors visa to ensure I don't have problems in the future. ;)

Steve,

I'm in for "Memphis Belle" It's one of my favorite movies and I dont have a copy.

Ooh...what kind of spices come with the rack? Or is it just the rack. Hell I need a spice rack anyway. My spice cupboard is too messy.

See ya at mile-hi this weekend.

Now we're getting somewhere folks.

- I've got Jason T down for the golf clubs.

- Eric down for the computer speakers and joystick.

- Dave down for the "Memphis Belle" VHS tapes and yes the spice rack comes with the following (Thyme Flakes, Ground Mustard, Minced Onion, Oregano, Rosemary Flakes, Red Pepper, Bay Leaves, Parsley Flakes, Allspice, Whole Peppercorns, Celery Salt, Pickling Spice and Basil Flakes).

I've got some errands to run, so I'll check back later.