Maxx

Just won the lottery! WOOHEY!

No shit!

I just won the lottery! There were 14bn in the jackpot and I got 4 out of 6 winning numbers right + the bonus number. I don't know how much I get for this, because the quotes are not out yet.. But I compared it to last week and there were about 250$ for 4 right numbers, so it should be around 250$! If I had got one more number right it would have been around 100k+$ ... DAMN! DAMN!

Nevertheless, 250$ (minus 15$ for the ticket) is a whole lot of money for me.. So what should I do with the money now? Jumping season is almost over in Germany so I won't spend it for jumping..

Happy greetings,
Max

That is awesome!

On the same subject---I realized God really does have a sense of humor. I prayed once to win the lottery and I did the next day. 3 out of 6 #s. I won $6. I guess I should have been more specific in my prayers:P
Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

Has nobody informed you? The rule on DZ.com is that if you win the lottery, you are required to buy all of us new rigs

Now that is going to be difficult.. 250$ for 45'000 new rigs? :)
Maybe I am going to spend it for a new main.. My old one has over 1000 jumps on it, but still flies well though..
And this PSP thing also catched my attention.. hmm...

Max

Has nobody informed you? The rule on DZ.com is that if you win the lottery, you are required to buy all of us new rigs :P

The rule in tha BASE zone is to build us a tower with an elevator...
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...