namgrunt

FUEL SHORT all types

I work for an oil co. in georgia

we truck(freight) to ga,tn,ky area for all brands

also retail at 50 of our own truck stops

big oil co. have put us on allocation

What makes you think that because you work for a company that delivers gasoline that you have enough information to tell everyone that there's no gas anywhere?

:S

What makes you think that because you work for a company that delivers gasoline that you have enough information to tell everyone that there's no gas anywhere?

If one big oil company is short on gas, one of two things should soon happen: the rest will become short on gas, or Namgrunt's supplier company will pick back up to normal.

He didn't say there's no gas anywhere. Why you gotta be jumping all over him anyway? Did you think you were in Speaker's Corner? :|

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

Alot of operators are short on fuel we are having to shut down drilling in some areas of texas because of the fact that they dont have the diesel to keep the drilling rigs running

i know first hand im on one

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

Alot of operators are short on fuel we are having to shut down drilling in some areas of texas because of the fact that they dont have the diesel to keep the drilling rigs running

i know first hand im on one

So you have no mud to look at?? I guess that explains the post whoring.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

He didn't say there's no gas anywhere.

Well, he didn't say "No gas here". :S

Why you gotta be jumping all over him anyway?

I'm not intending to jump all over anyone, I'm just really sick of people making broad statements based on localized observations..(it's been a bad day at work..B|). Sorry if I came across that way.

Did you think you were in Speaker's Corner? :|

Actually for a second I did, I've been trying to spend less time in there though... :S

Actually i do have mud to look at [:/]:D:D

we have been having to shut down about 4 hours a day every day since ive been out to wait on fuel

its a nice break for me but not for the operators they still have to pay for rig rates, my sorry ass, co. man, and tool rentals. I expect to see alot of independent operators to go under because of this shortage

Not only will you look better, feel better, and fuck better; you'll have significantly increased your life expectancy. --Douva

but not for the operators they still have to pay for rig rates, my sorry ass, co. man, and tool rentals. I expect to see alot of independent operators to go under because of this shortage

Your company should fair better than most, WE pay THEM to keep you out of town for certain periods of time. We have been trying to negotiate for them to keep you longer but they said "No amount of money could convince us to keep him in South Texas for a month at a time. Period!" We are still trying though.:P:P:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

Did you think you were in Speaker's Corner?

Actually for a second I did, I've been trying to spend less time in there though...

That's pretty funny! :D Hope you have a better day tomorrow. :)
(And to be fair, Namgrunt didn't exactly develop carpal tunnel syndrome explaining his first post... ;))

you've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel loquacious?' -- well do you, punk?

if you have douts as to what i am saying dump out the gas in your car wait 48 hours then go get some.ha ha ha ..if you can find it that is

fuel is short..short short

that means shipping terminals are out or short..short

last refinery built is us is 30 years old:P

WE DOEN'T WANT NO REFINERIES IN OUR CLEAN AREA

what I an suggesting is
do NOT panic , but if you need fuel get it now while you can

sorry I warned you ;)

5/7 days hint hint hint

59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

what I an suggesting is
do NOT panic , but if you need fuel get it now while you can

sorry I warned you ;)

5/7 days hint hint hint

We haven't really had any shortages around where I'm at yet, but I've heard of a few in Dallas. I've been riding the motorcycle to save on gas anyway.... :)