CSpenceFLY

Toilet paper

Install ? What the heck is to INSTALL a toilet paper roll ? You install plumbing and electric equipment. You install car batteries and garbage compactors!

Toile paper? Hell, just put it on top of the tank and let user "install it" around their pointing finger anyway they want it !
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"

WTF have you resorted to posting shit like this and here i was about to post about a 6 pack of beer i just bought all different imports Awesome beers reminds me of home:(:(:(:(:(
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This is a fawkin repost Spence.

and in the last poll everyone said they wanted it over the top, except one girl that got ragged on throughout the entire thread.

Yes, I have no life, so therefore I remember crap like this.

Yes but it complements the tooth paste thread.

Yes, I have no life, so therefore I remember crap like this.

Yes but it complements the tooth paste thread.

If you wanted to compliment the toothpaste thread then you could have done a poll on whether people wipe from front to back or back to front... which everyone should know front to back. Okay, um yeah... I have to get out of here.

This is just too funny, a thread about toilet paper. Someone has too much time on their hands, but since I'm replying, I guess I do too :P. I like it over the top, and if someone else in my family puts it the other way I'll change it.

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing ~ Helen Keller

How do you install your rolls?

over the top, and two little folds pointing down...
I actually have caught myself doing that before leaving 'the room'

Talking of toilets, I think all dropzones should install those, toilet cover paper thingys, too many skanky asses in that sport... and you can make some cool necklaces when your drunk.

How do you install your rolls?

Sometimes, when you're going through LOTS of toilet paper, it's best not to install them at all, imho. Waste of effort.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

It does not matter how it is "installed", as long as there is a roll within arms reach. Nothing worse than a big, wet, sticky, nasty shit and no paper!!!!

Big, wet, ok.. but sticky just just.... ohh..... damn....
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!