Butters

ChutingStar?

One time i sent my reserve in for a repack and it came back with bright red feathers and holes in it, the reserve pillow had distinctive claw marks of a Macaw.

I kid, Mikes great.

Lucy hates me. I have never done a thing to that redhead and she goes off on me every time I walk by.
Oh wait...it just dawned on me...she IS a redhead, after all.
Nevermind.
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

One time i sent my reserve in for a repack and it came back with bright red feathers and holes in it, the reserve pillow had distinctive claw marks of a Macaw.

I kid, Mikes great.

Lucy hates me. I have never done a thing to that redhead and she goes off on me every time I walk by.
Oh wait...it just dawned on me...she IS a redhead, after all.
Nevermind.

All she does is stare at me. Just don't put your fingers anywhere near the cage and you're good. ;)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Im a softy for animals, there is something very worrying about her when she uses that beak to start feeling your fingers. Like putting your head inside a crocodiles mouth :D

People aint made of nothin' but water and shit.

Until morale improves, the beatings will continue.

Im a softy for animals, there is something very worrying about her when she uses that beak to start feeling your fingers. Like putting your head inside a crocodiles mouth :D

My college roommate's father had/maybe still has a macaw. It was a baby at the time I met it and it was already more than 2 feet from beak to tail. It was sitting on my roommate's shoulder when I slowly reached up to pet it and it promptly chomped down on my finger. FUCK! I couldn't even scream. B| No the bastard didn't break my finger, didn't even break the skin, but chomped hard enough to let me know to back off. He later tore my roommate's watch apart when he left it on his coffee table. I'd hate to see how big he is now. :S
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I have purchased a few things from Mike and can vouch that he is the man!!

He has outstanding customer service and very competitive prices. More than that, he is good people and for certain purchases that matters more to me than anything else.

No doubt, all my future gear purchases will be from him.

All she does is stare at me.

Um...I think she actually talks to you. She just wonders why you stare at her and never answer. :P
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

Has anyone bought anything from ChutingStar?

The answer is yes, and if you ever have the chance to meet Mike, you will understand why so many people trust him and how he runs his business. He's a very genuine and good person. I trust him with my life.
SCR #14809

"our attitude is the thing most capable of keeping us safe"
(look, grab, look, grab, peel, punch, punch, arch)

I just bought a new rig some days ago and I can really recommend Mike!!! I called all the big retailers like paragear, square1 or the sunshine factory and Chutingstar was the one with the best service & price. Paragear might be the cheapest but their service is bad. I waited two weeks to get a short reply(without all the infos I asked for). Mike even helped me with the colors of my canopy(I wanted a blueberry canopy which only NZAerosports from NewZealand produces), changed my options several times and answered all my questions very fast. He even took photos of a ROK helment for me. As I said I can highly recommend chutingstar. Mike is doing a really good job! Keep on...

Another vote for ChutingStar I have made purchases from them in the past always the best customer service and quick delivery time. They have much more in stock items than other pro shops I've used in the past.

This morning I received a wake up call on a weekend from J to say he is assembling my most recent purchase I made last night can't wait until it arrives. ChutingStar rocks! Blue Skies!B|

Live every day as it was your last, one day you'll be right!

Here's why you buy from Mike:
I bought a new rig from him and started jumping it a boogie to which I had traveled. There was an issue with the reserve handle's fit that was only apparent after I put the rig on. It grounded me, so needless to say, I was frustrated with being away from home and no rig to jump.
I called Mike at 5pm. He had already gone home, so he drove an hour to his shop, then, since UPS had already picked up, an hour the other way to the shipper's hub so I could have the new handle first thing in the morning.
That's a rare level of service anywhere in today's world, and that's why his following is loyal.

Ahhhh...so you were the one.
God I feel like such a dumbass...that was me that did that. There's a reason I call myself a Shipping Cluck.
:D:D

You don't know how happy I was to see that you were one of the honest ones out there.

Believe me...you are appreciated more than you know.

My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

I cannot give enough praise to Mike's service-chutingstar rocks.

Each and every time service has been 1000% including getting canopies to me over the festive season from NZ - Vigil in next to no time etc etc.

They get my vote and my money each time.

Cheers,

Dave Cooper.

Mike and Chutingstar offers amazing customer-service.. I have no idea how he put up with me during the 3-4 weeks it took for me to complete and finally place my order.. newbies have A LOT of questions ;)
taking a quick look at my emails, he probably answered about 70 times without even being sure to get a sale.. and he answered quick! :)
he did get a sale in the end, I picked it up at The Farm, didn't get to meet Mike, but the whole place was really really cool..

I really appreciate his efforts and will never buy from anybody else in the states..

Alex.