cocheese

Who hasn't jumped in months ?

How Long: Just over a year..

Why: Moved away from DeLand.. no DZ's are super close and I prefer jumping at DeLand or Titusville with friends and in sizeable airplanes:P (7 min to altitude YIPPEE)

When: Next time we go to Florida for a few days...

that's how I do it.. a few jumps per year on our annual trip to DeLand..the last trip was for Gus's funeral so that kinda didn't work out for any jumping for me.:(

Last jump Dec31 2004

Year has been really busy at work and home. Earlier this year the weekends I worked the weather was great, when I was off it sucked. And I'll admit, one weekend I just wussed out.

It has been 11 Weeks! :(

Military jump on a round in high winds. Felt like a downdraft hit my chute right before I landed because I have definitely jumped in higher winds under a round. Oh the result was that I broke my femur.

I will hopefully jump at the ORFUN Boogie the 23RD of this month. It depends on if I get enough muscle built back into my leg. This recovery seems a little different. Not sure why.

Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

Almost 4 months since my last solo jump :(

Broke my ankle on jump #10 >:(

Did do a tandem at Skyfest for my pink mafia number :)
Hopefully will be back jumping in the next week or two!!! Just in time since my rig should be here this week!!! :D:D
"His dick is ringing!" Female Skydiver

"Well...answer it!!!" Male Skydiver

Almost 6 months. Was running 70-100 miles/month, repping squats over 400lbs, then suddenly, knee pain. I had put aside additional dough to jump this year too. Stopped running/squatting. X-ray nothing, but the MRI showed a Baker's cyst beneath the patella on my left knee. Will heal in time but every sunny day is a glance skyward to what fun I'm missing. Now I have the biggest $$ vacuum cleaner going--I bought a new home. As they say, all good things come to those who wait. I'll try for October.

You're always the starter in your own life!

This recovery seems a little different. Not sure why.

Cuz you're getting old! ;)

My last jump was in March before I broke my wrists and spent all my money in Europe. My rig is getting repacked this week. I'm going to try to get in the air next weekend.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

How long: 2 years

Why: Started jumping when I was in travelling Canada, ran out of money and had to come home. Haven't done so well financially since then...

When again: Hopefully within the next month or two. Depends on the money.

Cuz you're getting old!

Hey Now! :D You know I will never admit that!:D

I think it is because I am rushing this recovery. I was supposed to be going to Iraq This month. No telling what my future holds now. Maybe if I can get cleared I will go in January. Just have to wait and see.

I'm going to try to get in the air next weekend.

Be safe. I know how you like the "Runway" and I am not talking about the modeling runway. :P;):D :)
Laters,

K-MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!B|

Adding:

Hey Jenn! You going to jump with me during ORFUN? :)
The REAL KRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMER!

"HESITATION CAUSES DEATH!!!"
"Be Slow to Fall into Friendship; but when Thou Art in, Continue Firm & Constant." - SOCRATES

almost 7 months...my last jump was a malfunction too. gotta love it. then had extensive oral surgery to restore my teeth making it impossible to jump. then a wedding. then the wife and kids are back at school so we just havn't done it. lots of little things add up. It's been so long that I have actualy pondered NOT skydiving anymore. but the more I think about that the more I just can't imagine that.:|

Marc
otherwise known as Mr.Fallinwoman....

last sunday.
i actually have to work to pay for my habit so no jumping during the week.
but actually I may not get to this weekend cuz I spent some serious $$ going to the SGC boogie last weekend.
Im considering going anyways.. its only $$ :|:ph34r:
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

last jump was in the first weekend of april
i'm kinda scared to jump again, wich is normal,
but i also hate to sit on the train for 2 hours all alone, with no-one to talk to, wich is really nervewercking. and when i get at the dz, i barely know anybody, so i have to wait alone until my instructor is free to jump with me.
alot of the times i think that im not right for this amazing sport, but in my mind i am constanly thinking about it (at least once every 5 minutes)
i know that i can do this but there is also a case
of the mind saying "HELL YEAH I WANNA JUMP" but the body says "no, lets stay home and feel sick of stress" anyway, i will be jumping again soon, because i met some people on the net who will join met at the dz, so now im really looking forward to it
"In a mad world, only the mad are sane"