RoamingDZ.com

The Official RoamingDZ.com Thread

This was going to be my first post under RoamingDZ.com but I was looking around and forgot I was logged on so this is the second.

Chris
RoamingDZ.com
You are coming to the Dublin Boogie right??

RoamingDZ.com,Proud sponsor of
The Rack(v.2.0)National Hanging Out Tour.
You are coming to the St.Patricks Boogie right??

Hey RoamingDZ.com,
Ask your alter-ego, Chris,:P if he found a camo folding chair outside of his RV. If so, hang on to it and I'll get it at SDA. Thanks again for the biscuit and the bunk. I owe ya Bro.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I don't like your new name; it's all stuff and corporate-like. Before, we were able to shorten CSpenceFly, to Spence when we referred to you. What are we supposed to call you now...Roamy? :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***I would get RoamingDZ.com before someone else got it and used it for evil purposes.

Yeah some crazy fucker could get the wild idea to use that name as he traveled around in an RV to different airports, hosted great boogies, jumped out of different airplanes and threw hellaciously fun parties. God help us if that happened!:)B|:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I don't like your new name; it's all stuff and corporate-like. Before, we were able to shorten CSpenceFly, to Spence when we referred to you. What are we supposed to call you now...Roamy? :P

If he establishes RoamingDZ.com now.. then he can eventually retire and pass the name on to someone else.. therefore the RoamingDZ lives forever!

..kinda like The Dread Pirate Roberts.. B|

***What's next....RoamingDZ crew numbers?

LisaMarie probably already has dibs on #69.

BWAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

Thats better than what some call me.I'm not abandoning CSpenceFLY I just thought I would get RoamingDZ.com before someone else got it and used it for evil purposes.:o

Sorry bro, but that's illegal. If you only use this one to make general statements concerning events then it's OK, but if you start using this one for mindless, general posting then the overlord will delete one. "Poof!" It's magic.:ph34r: