Chivo

AOT - Fire Dance

Yeah, the show is great, too bad for the people that missed it. Maybe the pics will encourage them to get their butts to AOT next year!

I got to see the show at Skyfest this year! Very nice. Hope to see it again next year.
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!

I tried to take a few photos with a longer exposure to have those long trails on the fire. The problem was that the she was dancing and moving non-stop so she always came out blurry on the photos. I have to experiment a little more with different camera settings to do a better job the next time.

~Chivo

I tried to take a few photos with a longer exposure to have those long trails on the fire. The problem was that the she was dancing and moving non-stop so she always came out blurry on the photos. I have to experiment a little more with different camera settings to do a better job the next time.

~Chivo

I like yours better. She has TONS of long exposure pics. She has very few "stop motion" pics like the ones you took. Especially of her breathing fire. I noticed you didn't get a pic of the one fireball that I blew, i see where your priorities were.:P:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.

:$ Because i swallowed a considerable amount of lamp oil on the first go round and burned my throat a little.:D Didn't want to breathe any more fire with that much combustible in my system.:D:D

Never look down on someone, unless they are going down on you.