Stewie

Wow, I'm loaded!

No, I mean really, f----in-half drunk. If my spelling and grammar is correct, I would be really surprised. I flashed my junk to the Captain Morgan girls tonight and while they were repulsed, they agreed to airbrush a tattoo on my right buttcheek. I'm so proud of my pirate skull. ARRRRR!!!!!

f---ing skydivers. Buncha drunks...oh wait...

edited to add: share your weekday drunk stories!!!
"Fuck that. I'll take a good ass-pounding over a bj any day." -- pyrotech

Remarkably, your spelling and grammar is pretty much spot-on. And much better than half the sober folks that post here.

Congrats.

Weekday drunk stories:

How about the time I was introduced to Patron? A Tuesday night at a conference in San Antonio last October during the World Series. I was watching with some Sox fans from a vendor that was trying to get my company's business. First they were buying me beers, then we had to drink to Pedro... shots! I said "tequila." The bartender said "What kind?" I asked "What do you recommend?" He said one word: "Patron."

Five shots and a margarita later I was lucky to find my way back to my room. I only made it down to lunch the next day because I didn't want to miss all of the meals they were providing for that day. :S
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

You're not really loaded until you get double vision! I shit you not, I used to fashion an eye patch so I could see straight sometimes back in the days when I drank a lot.

Chuck

Back in my days of drinking, I too wore an eye-patch. It brought my vision down to double!:D

Chuck

Well you know that your really drunk when you have to hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the face of the earth.

The most terrifying words in the English language are: ‘I'm from the government and I'm here to help’. ~Ronald Reagan

30,000,000 legal firearm owners killed no one yesterday.

Well you know that your really drunk when you have to hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the face of the earth.

Too damn funny. I've done that!!
Or how about when you feel like you can feel the earth spinning and you start to roll the opposite way so that you're staying in one spot. Like on a treadmill.
Skymama's #2 stalker -