GQ_jumper

Skydivers are cooler than rockclimbers

Forgive me if this has already been brought up, but it's a no-brainer that skydivers are cooler. Think about it for a second. Freefall and canopy time, it's usually pretty cool up there. Now take someone climbing up a rock exerting energy. I bet they're a lot warmer than a skydiver. So yes skydivers are cooler than rock climbers. B|

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

Are you on glue again?

Rockclimbers are hot!

I'm on a lot of things but glue isn't one of 'em, I never said rockclimbers weren't cool or hot, I'm just saying we're COOLER, and HOTTER, unless you don't think ur hot:P

Nu uhhh. Rockclimbers have better bodies and work out more in general. Skydivers just sit on their butts while eating cheezy-poofs and drinking beer. Sometimes they eat pie too. I like pie. Ooh something shiney!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

Are you on glue again?

Rockclimbers are hot!

I'm on a lot of things but glue isn't one of 'em, I never said rockclimbers weren't cool or hot, I'm just saying we're COOLER, and HOTTER, unless you don't think ur hot:P

Nu uhhh. Rockclimbers have better bodies and work out more in general. Skydivers just sit on their butts while eating cheezy-poofs and drinking beer. Sometimes they eat pie too. I like pie. Ooh something shiney!

Cheezy poofs... GOOD! Beer... GOOD! Pie... Really GOOOOOD!:)

Chuck

Freefall and canopy time, it's usually pretty cool up there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That just made my nipples hard.

Did anyone elses nipples get hard when Girlfalldown said that:P?

And not all skydivers sit on their asses eating cheesy poofs, there's at least two of us that work out.

History does not long entrust the care of freedom to the weak or the timid.
--Dwight D. Eisenhower

I thought they already combined rockclimbing and skydiving. It's called BASE.

The rockclimbers might respond with "All your base are belong to us." :ph34r:
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Or the splatter size when you impact after falling off the mountain? B|

It kind of bothers me to see a comment like this pop up so fast. It's the same thing you see when whuffos start talking about skydiving. Within less than a minute the conversation always turns morbid. I don't find it that funny. Although I'm much more accepting when a fellow jumper makes a morbid joke about the sport. Strange. :o

If you go back and reread I made a joke about my size and Billy carried it to the next level.Lighten up.:P

..."All your base are belong to us." :ph34r:

:D Someone had that shirt at the Byron Boogie and I wanted it!

You can buy them here.

I saw an advertisement for someone selling those shirts a while back, that featured people doing various things while wearing them. One of the photos was a BASE jumper just after exit.
-- Tom Aiello

[email protected]
SnakeRiverBASE.com

I was there a couple weeks ago. When was the last time you were here?

Plus, 2 of the pies were ice cream pies. They'd melt before I got them to Byron.

Er...um...ok ya got me. I haven't been there in a while. I still haven't jumped since my lil surgery. I need to get my ass out there!

I did repack the Vision a couple weeks ago so I'm ready for anything. I just need a free weekend and the nerves back.

Yummy ice cream pie!

--------------

(Do not, I repeat DO NOT, take my posts seriously.)

What if you are both? lol, I love to climb in the winter, and have to say that when in a rock climbing gym, I see far more hot men than I do on the dz... As a matter of fact, I almost moved back home just because of the rock gym, now they add a wind tunnel to the package, and I think I am not going to be able to resist!

Jess

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

I just saw the news on the site that we've merged with rockclimbing.com, so I'm instigating trouble now!!!!:P Skydivers are cooler, plus we have more members on our website so we can kick their asses, who's with me:P;)B|B|B|?

I've got rocks in my driveway! :P;)

Well, the only way i would do rockclimbing, is to be able to jump off them! :);)B|

Yves

The rockclimbers might respond with "All your base are belong to us."

I guess I'm the only one that doesn't "get" this....I even went to the site Tom referenced, but no explanation was forthcoming.

????

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."

When I saw the words "tech" and "geek" on that site, I assumed the phrase refers to something computer-related, in which case I'll NEVER get it.

Can I come sit by you, and we'll be ignorant together ? :)

Don
"When in doubt I whip it out,
I got me a rock-and-roll band.
It's a free-for-all."