MarkFoster

halloween chicken thong

A girl that I dated a few times read an old thread (“scent of a woman”), got quiet and asked if it was about her. I assured her it wasn’t. She said she believed me.

However, a few days later we were discussing maybe having a date on Halloween and what costumes we should wear. She decided that we’d pick the other’s costume and we’d both obligated to wear the choice. I picked “Slutty Postal Worker” for her (leather bikini, automatic weapon and blank stare).

For me she picked a: “man-thong made out of live chickens”.

At this point, questions and concerns ran helter-skelter through my brain with muddy feet…

1. I don’t know but it seems like this costume could have some drawbacks and might even be a little dangerous?
2. I like her ok, but is she trying to tell me something?
3. Would this be considered cruelty to animals… you know... chicken trauma, fowls scarred for life…stuff like that?
4. Would it be inappropriate to eat the chickens afterwards?
5. What if you had to cook chicken like lobster… throw them live into a frying pan?
6. She just ordered a set of ginsu carving knives… should I be worried?
7. What if the chickens get hungry?
8. Is this legal?
9. Will I look fat?
10. How much candy would I get?
11. Would it be weird if it were roosters instead of chickens?

Anyone have similar experiences or advice?
-------------------
...if ignorance is bliss, I'm in Nirvana... you don't know what you don't know 'til you don't know it.

GravityGone

1. I don’t know but it seems like this costume could have some drawbacks and might even be a little dangerous?

Not really. The custome should have drawstrings (no drawbacks) and chickens dont bear any warning labels, so they couldn't be dangerous

2. I like her ok, but is she trying to tell me something?

She is trying to find out how if your pecker gets excited when other chicks are around you.

3. Would this be considered cruelty to animals… you know... chicken trauma, fowls scarred for life…stuff like that?

It's only cruel if you make a move on your date while you have all those chicks around you. You wouldn't want all those chicks to feel used ...

4. Would it be inappropriate to eat the chickens afterwards?

Awful idea! Thank each chicken and choke your own chicken, then eat-out your chick, I meant date.

5. What if you had to cook chicken like lobster… throw them live into a frying pan?

You need two frying pans to keep the chickens from flying out

6. She just ordered a set of ginsu carving knives… should I be worried?

No, she is just ensuring that she can cut your pecker out if any of the chicks gets too friendly with your rooster.

7. What if the chickens get hungry?

Only have to worry if your worm is small enough for a chicken to swallow it.

8. Is this legal?

It's protected under the Constitution.... Your date is entitled to pursue her happiness, and this is what makes her happy.

9. Will I look fat?

Your ass will look fat.

10. How much candy would I get?

A hen-ful

11. Would it be weird if it were roosters instead of chickens?

If your date likes gang-bangs, it's ok to bring along more cocks.
Y yo, pa' vivir con miedo, prefiero morir sonriendo, con el recuerdo vivo".
- Ruben Blades, "Adan Garcia"