dmcoco84

Steve-o Used to be funny

Now he is a real Jackass!

I love Steve-O for ruining his show like that! Adam Corolla is the biggest fat jerk on the planet.

Adam was the co-host for MTV’s “Love Line” w/ Dr. Drew back in the 90’s. The guy is a way bigger idiot than Steve-O. At least Steve-O isn’t trying to pull a Jon Stewart by leaving MTV to become some sort of “respected TV personality”. I respect Steve-O for that. He’s not a sell-out. He isn’t trying to mass market himself.

Keep it real Steve-O!!!

Now he is a real Jackass!

I love Steve-O for ruining his show like that! Adam Corolla is the biggest fat jerk on the planet.

Adam was the co-host for MTV’s “Love Line” w/ Dr. Drew back in the 90’s. The guy is a way bigger idiot than Steve-O. At least Steve-O isn’t trying to pull a Jon Stewart by leaving MTV to become some sort of “respected TV personality”. I respect Steve-O for that. He’s not a sell-out. He isn’t trying to mass market himself.

Keep it real Steve-O!!!

Loveline is/was origionaly a syndicated radio show before MTv picked it up. And it's still running in a lot of markets on Thursday nights.

I was at the "Viper Room" on the Sunset strip a couple of years ago. Having fun and enjoying Heavy Metal night. This guy started slam dancing next to me and proceeded to give me a "Noogie" It was Steve O I should have kicked his ass but he was there with Manny the animal dude. I could easily could have beat up Steve O but would be no match for Manny. They ended up buying my drinks. I give the guy credit for making himself a millionair by just being a jackass.

Yeah, there is a point in drunkenness where a person ceases to be funny anymore... But he's normally a pretty funny dude. (I never cared for Jackass, but I love the Wildboyz.) Of course, the Adam Corolla show is usually not very funny anyway...

Man Adam C is an asswipe. Steve O isn't much better. Steve O came from a very well off family. Started doing dumbshit on Jackass to piss off his dad. Parlayed it into a semi-fulltime gig.

I still don't understand why either one are on TV. Both suck sweaty monkey balls.

"Find out just what any people will quietly submit to and you have found out the exact measure of injustice and wrong which will be imposed upon them."

I give the guy credit for making himself a millionair by just being a jackass.

Yeah me too. Steve-O bought me a Harley.

Nobody ever lost money underestimating the typical american audience. Yeah, he really "tapped into something".....puleeze. People like Steve-O and D. Trump not only give millionaires a bad name, the negate any sense of accomplishment of doing so.